Did you know:
- The world’s largest peanut butter factory churns out 250,000 jars of the tasty treat every day.
- Americans spend almost $800 million a year on peanut butter.
- By law, any product labeled “peanut butter” in the United States must be at least 90 percent peanuts.
- The average American consumes more than six pounds of peanuts and peanut butter products each year.
- The average child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before he/she graduates high school.
- Americans eat enough peanut butter in a year to make more than 10 billion peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Want a peanut butter and jelly fix while you're on the road? Track down Denver's food truck, Hey PB&J, for some awesome twists on the classic: Nutella Banana, Blackberry Jalapeno, Mother Clucker (with chicken) and Boss Hog (with pork).