3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
8 oz. crimini or button mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2/3 cup prepared marinara sauce
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 (10-oz.) tube refrigerated pizza dough
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese,/p>
1. Place baking stone or inverted baking sheet on lowest oven rack; heat oven to 500°F. or highest setting. Heat baking stone 30 minutes. Spray 12 1/2-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Remove from heat; stir in parsley, salt and black pepper.
3. In small bowl, stir together marinara sauce and red pepper.
4. On lightly floured surface, roll or stretch dough into 13-inch round. Place on pizza pan; turn edges under to make slight rim around outside edge. Brush remaining 1 teaspoon oil over rim. Spread tomato sauce over crust, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce; top with mushrooms. Sprinkle with onion; top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place pizza pan on heated baking stone; bake 10 to 14 minutes or until crust is crisp and golden.
PER SERVING: 385 calories, 16.5 g total fat (5.5 g saturated fat), 17.5 g protein, 43.5 g carbohydrate, 20 mg cholesterol, 850 mg sodium, 3 g fiber