So it’s going to be tough. But Aggie fans love a challenge. And bigger is better. That goes for their tailgates, as well. This is one school that can’t ban barbecue rigs. They roll in big enough to roast whole hogs, though beef is more likely to hit Texas grates. They’ve also got big traditions, including the 12-foot Aggie ring, the 55-foot bonfire and the largest military marching band in the world.
- Learning the meaning of trill
- Most notable: largest ROTC program in the country
- Stadium: Kyle Field
- Heisman winners: Two
- National Titles: 3
- Last time won a national title: 1939
- Ranking last year in top 20 tailgate colleges: 1
- Fans known for: being friendly to strangers
- City: College Station, Texas
- Cool place to tailgate: Cain Park
- Where is College Station? 70 miles from Houston
- Fun fact: College Station named 11th most educated city in the United States by Money Magazine
“Agree or Disagree with where Texas A&M Ranks? Click Here to Discuss on the Tailgater Forums”
Tailgater Cooler Giveaway. Enter for your chance to win!