Mostly congregated directly adjacent to the east side of Jordan-Hare Stadium, the Tigers’ blue-and-orange canopies fill most every available space on campus, from the amphitheater sheltered under cool, tall pine trees to the wide-open intramural fields. This past year, the school heeded the cry of their faithful and created 2,000 more free parking spaces, 800 paid ones and a whole new tailgating area by “the pond” with staff appointed to make the most of the free space.
- Mascot: Tiger
- Battle Cry: War Eagle
- City: Auburn, Alabama
- Most notable: Beat Alabama last year with one second on the clock
- Coach: Gus Malzahn
- Traditions: Rolling the tree at Toomer’s corner after a game
- Biggest Rivalry: Alabama
- Cool Place to go: War Eagle Supper club
- Beloved coach: Ralph Shug Jordan 1951-1975
- Famous Alumni: Heisman winners Cam Newton and Bo Jackson
“Agree or Disagree with where Auburn Ranks? Click Here to Discuss on the Tailgater Forums”
Tailgater Cooler Giveaway. Enter for your chance to win!