JCFootball.com Forum Posting Rules
- No profanity. Mild profanities (the occasional "damn" or "hell") will not get your posts deleted, but anything stronger will. Do not try to get around this rule by substituting symbols (such as asterisks) for letters in a strong profanity. Posts that use strong profanity in any form will be deleted.
- No personal attacks, insults, or name-calling. Spirited debate is encouraged, but do not comment negatively on a person's intelligence, skin color, place of birth, place of residence, sexual orientation, etc. Do not call anyone derogatory names. This includes degrading comments like "MtSAC Fan sux!" Good-natured ribbing is fine, so long as the context makes it evident nothing serious is intended. Genuine personal attacks and insults will be deleted.
- No insulting colleges or teams. The same general rule applying to posts about people also applies to posts about colleges and their teams. Legitimate criticism, competitive verbal sparring, and just-for-fun smack-talking are welcome. But any of these things stated in insulting or derogatory terms will be deleted.
- You will not post inappropriate photos or images on the forum. These include but are not limited to any images that are vulgar, sexual in nature, and/or offensive to a particular race or ethnicity.
- You will not use the email or private-messaging system to send hateful or abusive messages to the administrator or to other members of this forum.
- You will not use this forum to post any messages that contain advertising for services or businesses without the written consent of the owner of JCFootball.com.
- The moderators have the final word. The JCFootball.com boards are owned and operated by JCFootball.com, which also serves as the forum moderator along with several other designated moderators. We reserve the right to strike any post at any time. If you feel a post was unfairly deleted, you can appeal to the moderators. But please do so by e-mail and do not take up forum space for debates about moderator decisions. Debates will be deleted.
Considering the real-time nature of the Forums, it is impossible for the administrator to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that he does not actively monitor the content of posted messages and is not responsible for any messages posted. The administrator does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not legally responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of JCFootball.com. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the administrator immediately by email. He has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if he determines that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that the administrator may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
The administrator reserves the right to delete any message or member for violating any of the rules above without notice or explanation. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold JCFootball.com and its owner harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
Through information technology, the administrator is able to track your activity and gather personal information regarding your member account. He reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information is known about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
REMEMBER: Being a member of the JCFootball.com forums is NOT a right. IT IS A PRIVILEGE.
If you have any questions regarding these rules and guidelines, please email the owner/administrator.