1) Orange Coast RB Dominic Betts - OCC didn't make a bowl game, but don't blame Betts who did all he could this season, leading the state in rushing with 1,772 yards and 20 touchdowns this season. The talented tailback also hauled in 16 receptions for 109 yards and another touchdown through the air. Betts has heard from schools across the country including Oregon, Alabama and Georgia and will start to really focus on the recruiting process in the coming weeks.
2) Los Angeles Southwest RB Ezekiel Graham - Graham had a very good sophomore campaign for Southwest, posting 1268 yards and 15 touchdowns this season and also hauled in 51 receptions for 422 yards and two more scores.
3) Allan Hancock RB Cameron Artis-Payne - Artis-Payne, a freshman, had a great season for the Bulldogs, finishing with 1,195 yards and 16 touchdowns while helping to lead them to a 6 – 4 record.
4) Glendale RB Joseph Wiggan - The talented sophomore had a solid season for Glendale, racking up 1,109 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground while hauling in 20 receptions, good for second on the team, for 109 yards and another score.
5) Southwestern RB Aaron Harris - Harris missed the entire 2010 football season with a torn ACL, but he's back and fully recovered and had a great season for the Jaguars by running for 870 yards and eight touchdowns and also used his soft hands to grab 19 receptions for 165 yards.
6) West Los Angeles RB Dominic Cooper - Cooper burst onto the scene this year by posting 859 yards and seven touchdowns for the Wildcats this season.
7) College of the Desert RB Jai Steib - Steib had a big season for the Roadrunners, rushing for 815 yards and 17 touchdowns, while keeping opponents honest by hauling in 14 receptions for 153 yards and another score. At 5'10", 220 pounds and possessing 4.45 speed, Steib can run inside or outside and he's seen recruiting pick up over the past few weeks with Georgia Tech and Washington State giving him a long look.
8) Santa Ana RB Terrance Holzendorf - The freshman tailback isn't very big, but he plays that way, rushing for 796 yards and two touchdowns while hauling in 23 receptions for 165 yards and one score as a receiver out of the backfield for the Dons.
9) East Los Angeles RB Preston Oliver - The Huskies clinched their first conference title since 1974 with a 48-44 win over San Bernardino and while the offense relied heavily on the exploits of quarterback Aaron Cantu, Oliver was a big contributor running for 776 yards and five touchdown.
10) Palomar RB Chad Dobbins - Dobbins is another freshman tailback who had a solid 2011 football season, helping the Comets close out the regular season on a high note with four straight wins. Dobbins rushed for 706 yards and five touchdowns and also hauled in 12 receptions for 134 yards.
Top 10 Running Backs: Southern California
JC Football Top Stories
Few Changes at Top of JC Football Top 25Top-ranked NW Mississippi coasted last week but Holmes (4-0) may challenge the Rangers on Thursday. Riverside topped a talented Ventura squad on the road, and are making their case…
JC FootballTuesday at 8:07 PM
ECU Is the Most Recent Offer For JUCO DL2017 Northeast Mississippi DL Anthony Rush (6-4, 295) is up to 10 offers with his most recent coming from East Carolina...
JC FootballTuesday at 8:19 AM
Hambright Continuing To Add OffersOffers continue to roll in for 2017 Garden City OL Arlington Hambright (6-5, 300) with his 13th rolling in within the past 24 hours...
JC FootballTuesday at 8:07 AM
Anderson Leads Riverside Past PiratesIn his first start of the season, Collyn Anderson passed for 381 yards and 5 touchdowns as Riverside overcame a slow start to hand host Ventura a 52-27 thrashing Saturday night in…
JC FootballSunday at 7:42 PM