1) Scottsdale QB Cody Sokol - Sokol had a great season for the ‘Chokes this year amassing over 3,800 yards, 48 touchdowns and 10 interceptions while completing 60% of his passes this fall.
2) New Mexico Military QB David Vega - Vega slung the ball all over the field this season and totaled 2,656 yards passing, 28 touchdowns and 11 interceptions while completing nearly 59% of his passes.
3) Glendale QB Spencer Stone - Stone emerged as a great leader this season for Glendale by throwing for 2,553 yards, 23 touchdowns and 19 interceptions.
4) Arizona Western QB Cameron Coffman - Coffman, a freshman, was solid for the Matadors this season, completing 62% of his passes for 1,926 yards, 17 touchdowns and only five interceptions.
5) Snow QB Adam Eastman - The redshirt freshman guided the Badgers to an 8-3 record by completing 55% of his passes for 1,804 yards, 13 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
6) Phoenix QB Young Tanner - The freshman signal-caller posted 1,382 yards, 11 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in his first year with the Bears.
7) Mesa QB Justin Sieczkowski - Another top freshman signal-caller in the Western States conference, Sieczkowski used his live arm and underrated athleticism to post 1,277 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
Top Quarterbacks: Western States
JC Football Top Stories
Week 7 Top Performers - WRs/TEsHere's a look at some of the top JUCO wide receivers and tight end performances from week seven of the season...
JC FootballYesterday at 8:59 AM
Week 7 Top Performers - Running BacksHere's a look at some of the top JUCO running back performances from week seven of the season...
JC FootballYesterday at 8:37 AM
Week 7 Top Performers - QuarterbacksHere's a look at some of the top JUCO quarterback performances from week seven of the season...
JC FootballYesterday at 8:12 AM
Clemons Adds Another Offer, Talks Visits2017 Cisco DE Micheal Clemons (6-6, 240) added another offer recently, his 12th, and he updated JCFootball.com on where things stand with his official visits...
JC FootballTuesday at 5:45 AM