HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
Prospect Book. In full cooperation with the CCCFCA we have compiled a
list of all two-year college sophomore prospects – and some freshmen
qualifiers – from all 72 football playing colleges in the state, by
- Playing number
- Primary and secondary positions (e.g., longsnapper, return specialist)
- 40-yard time, plus t-test and bench for many schools
- Graduation status (Dec 03, May 04, etc.)
- Predictor status
- Years eligibility (3x2, 4x3, etc.)
- High school attended and/or home state
- Insightful comments from the prospect's coach
- Other important information to help with your player evaluation.
Division 2 and small colleges can see which kids
have used up their D1 clock, but who have D1 ability.
The prospect information has been updated during
the month of August 2003, so it's more current than any other resource. Plus,
it's now delivered on demand via email or CD-ROM as a Microsoft Excel file. Sort
it by name, NCAA level, height/weight, position – any way you want. (printed
copies also available on request)
- Unsigned Sophomores Book. Beginning in February
of 2004 and through May, you will receive comprehensive reports on unsigned
sophomores. These are players who did not sign in December 2003 or February
2004, and who are either graduated or still on CC campuses in spring 2004.
- School and Coach Contact Information. Listings
of all CCC football coaches and advisors, including home, school, and fax
numbers, maps and directions to the colleges.
ORDER NOW AND JUMPSTART YOUR JC RECRUITING IN CALIFORNIA:
To order and receive the book immediately via email or CD-ROM, send an email
request to Kevin@jcfootball.com or
call (425) 761-8886. Check/Credit Card/PO accepted. ***Call for pricing** You
must be affiliated with a four-year school to receive these materials.
CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE GAME VIDEOS:
Get your game videos from National Sports Service by calling 866-TAPE-NSS. They are the official video distributor for the CCCFCA.