2001 Mission Conference "Players of the Week" – Week 3
• Palomar's Andy Goodenough (6-4, 217, So, QB, Corvallis, Ore.) completed 24-of-30 passes for 362 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions.
• Pasadena's Nathan Chandler (6-7, 250, So, QB, South Lake Carroll, Tex.) completed 23-of-42 passes for 309 yards and four TDs (TDs all in first half).
• Riverside's Ronnie Hill (6-1, 190, Fr, WB, Temecula Valley) completed 13-of-23 passes for 334 yards (school record) and four TDs.
• Cerritos' Mike Harrison (6-2, 210, So, QB, Mayfair) was 21-of-33 for 290 yards. He threw a pair of TD-passes (6, 66) in a 26-23 win at Fullerton.
• Saddleback's Jason Whieldon (6-1, 190, So, QB, Orange Lutheran) was 29-of-41 for 256 yards and connected on his first TD toss of the year.
• Cerritos' Jermaine Whiten (5-10, 205, Fr, RB, Cerritos) scored three TDs and compiled 179 yards from scrimmage: 109 yards on four catches (66-yd. TD); and 70 yards on 11 rushes (20, 9).
• Palomar's Siree McLean (5-10, 205, So, RB, Fairfield) had 126 yards rushing on 17 carries and added one score.
• Cerritos' Josh Herrera (6-0, 197, Fr, RB, La Habra) rushed for 131 yards on 19 carries.
• Santa Ana's Brandon Fischer (6-0, 220, So, RB, El Dorado) carried the ball 21 times for 101 yards and two TDs. He also caught two passes for 17 yards.
• Riverside's Marcus Guzman (6-0, 185, So, RB, Norco) averaged 6.7 yards a carry (14 for 94) and scored one TD.
• Riverside's Ricky Moore (6-0, 185, Fr, WR, Paloma Valley) had his third straight game with seven catches, this time for 163 yards and three TDs (ties school record).
• Pasadena's Octavius Spencer (6-3, 210, Fr, WR, Colorado) had four receptions for 135 yards, including TD catches of 72 and 31 yards in the first quarter.
• Palomar's Deondre Alexander (5-11, 175, So, WR, Fontana) caught eight passes for 139 yards and two TDs.
• Orange Coast's Vince Strang (5-8, 155, So, WR, Huntington Beach) hauled in eight passes for 122 yards and scored one TD (4).
• Mt. SAC's Dominic Longo (Fr, WR) led the Mounties with five catches for 86 yards and one score (25).
• Riverside's Erik Hatfield (5-10, 210, So, LB, Fontana) had two fumble recoveries (one return for a 19-yard TD), and recorded seven tackles (five solo).
• Pasadena's David Jones (6-1, 210, Fr, LB, Monrovia) intercepted a pass and returned it 55 yards for a TD, and added a team-high six tackles and two pass break-ups.
• Mt. SAC's Donte Nicholson (6-1, 200, Fr, SS) registered eight tackles (two solo), one interception, one pass deflection and one QB hurry.
• Cerritos' Charles Allgood (6-0, 190, So, FS, Washington) had two interceptions (38 return