As always, we will offer NSCA CSCS & CPT and NATA CEU's for this event.
Here is the preliminary line-up of speakers:
- Lee Brown, EdD, CSCS, Professor of Kinesiology Cal State Fullerton, author of several best selling books and MANY great journal articles
- Chris Carlisle, CSCS - Head Strength & Conditioning coach @ USC
- Sheri Barke, MPH, RD - Campus Dietician @ UCLA
- Bob Takano, CSCS - one of the foremost Olympic weightlifting coaches in the USA, asst. coach USA women's weightlifting team
- David Ramirez, ATC, CSCS - Curriculum Dir. Loyola Marymount athletic training program
- Alwyn Cosgrove, MS, CSCS - private S&C coach, trainer of MANY elite champion athletes
We have a VERY special day planned and have even made the lunch break into a fun & educational event !!
There will be an informal 'get-together' at a local establishment after the event so that those who are interested may be able to mingle, network, talk shop, etc. Keep the date open and stay tuned to JCFootball.com for more info as the event approaches.
Contact Robert dos Remedios for more information at 661.362.3527.
Robert dos Remedios, MA, CSCS
Director of Speed, Strength & Conditioning
College of the Canyons
26455 Rockwell Canyon Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91355