Magpul Hunter 700 Replacement Stock for the Remington 700 Rifle
Magpul has released there Hunter 700 polymer replacement stock for the Remington 700 Rifle. It's a drop in replacement that features a A380 Cast Aluminum bedding block. Sniper's Hide dropped a GA Precision Remington 700 barreled action into this stock and give you the video review above.
This is a lower cost option for guys with factory 700 stocks. Retailing at just $260 dollars, the stock as configured in the video is only $353.
It's not a direct competitor with the $800 - $1200+ Stocks and Chassis, but an excellent option for those not looking to invest so much money.
Specs and Features
- Weight: 3.0 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13-15 in.
- Width of Forend, Max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, Max: 1.5 in.
- Butt Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized aluminum bedding block
- Tapered Beam design provides rigidity through forend
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional High Cheek Riser Kit to adjust cheek weld (0.25" Riser comes standard)
- Free-floats ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- Compatible with all stock Remington hinged floorplates (ADL models will require current factory bottom metal or the optional Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well)
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (short action) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
Made in USA
For more details visit the Magpul Website and Shop the Hunter 700