1. Mike Foltynewicz - I am not giving up on him one bit. No one should. He still has tremendous stuff and is simply out of line right now. Could he move to the pen? Sure, but not yet. He still has potential as a starting pitcher.
2. Touki Toussaint - Just high upside and they can take time to develop him. Go find video of him from high school and look at the curveball. Three plus pitches at only 19 years old. He'll go to Rome once he arrives.
3. Kolby Allard - He is 17 years old and already has great stuff. The Braves can really be patient with him this summer and make sure the back is okay. The Braves believed they picked a potential number one starter.
4. Tyrell Jenkins - Doing so well in AA - very good prospect who is having quality starts and showing he can stay healthy. Jenkins may be ready middle of next season.
5. Manny Banuelos - Very close to being ready for MLB. He still runs into trouble in one inning, but his quality starts are impressive. How much better will he be next season after he gets all this work this year? Will it be in Atlanta or back in AAA?
6. Max Fried - Don't forget about him - may be at the top of this list in 12 months. Fried was the top HS arm in the draft a few years ago. His rehab is going well and the Braves hope he'll be back in action late this season.
7. Ricardo Sanchez - Showed his great curveball off in his last start. The Braves backed him up a bit in late April to work on his strength, and he's come back and showed his great stuff. Still a baby.
8. Lucas Sims - Has been pushed down the list, but he still has promise. Lucas was actually getting on track before the bus accident and would have likely been in AA by now.
9. Steve Janas - Was sailing before the bus accident. A bit older thank some of the others since he was at Kennesaw State when drafted. Braves think he's a big leaguer.
10. Michael Soroka - 17 and very impressive. Great size and stuff continues to get better. Some believed he warranted going at 14, so that shows you his promise.
11. Andrew Thurman - Still like him a lot; will hopefully be back in a few weeks
12. Max Povse - Big tall pitcher doing well through 11 starts in Rome.
13. Garrett Fulenchek - Headed to Danville for more innings
14. Caleb Beech - Has broken out a bit in Rome this season
15. Dan Winkler - Probably should be higher on this list to be honest
16. Jason Hursh - Not giving up on him but a move to the bullpen is coming
17. Arodys Vizcaino - He's still a prospect and throwing hard so far
18. Shae Simmons - Could be a valuable member of the bullpen next season
19. Alec Grosser - Very young and raw but getting good experience
20. A.J. Minter - Has to come back from TJ but they love his potential
Listen to "The Bill Shanks Show" from 3-6 p.m. weekdays on WPLA Fox Sports 1670 AM in Macon and online at http://www.foxsports1670.com/. Follow Bill at twitter.com/BillShanks and e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.