HERE it is - MLB.com's Top 30 prospect list for the Atlanta Braves.
1. I think Tyrell Jenkins is a bit high at 8. Max Fried and Lucas Sims have a higher upside, and I'm not so sure Jenkins can break through the rotation.
2. I just do not believe Jason Hursh is one of Atlanta's top 30 prospects. He's struggled so much recently.
3. Probably would have had Steve Janas at 29 instead of Wes Parsons - mainly because Parsons is coming off a missed season.
4. Don't have any issues with the Top 7.
5. Interesting they have Andrew Thurman at 18. I like him a lot and I'm glad he's rated that highly. We'll see if the Braves move Thurman to the bullpen or not to get him to Atlanta quicker.
6. Might have Ricardo Sanchez a bit higher than 19, probably ahead of Zach Bird at 17.
7. John Gant is too low at 22. I'd have him rated higher than Chris Ellis, who is at 14.
All in all, a good list from MLB.com. It's all about opinion of prospects and their potential.
Listen to “The Bill Shanks Show” from 3-6 p.m. weekdays on WPLA Fox Sports 1670 AM in Macon and online at http://www.foxsports1670.com/. Follow Bill at twitter.com/BillShanks and email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.