With the Atlanta Braves season now thankfully over, it's time to look forward to what could be a very interesting offseason. The Braves Show will once again be your best source for offseason content.
We will cover the Hot Stove League in full force, analyzing the latest trade and free agent rumors, along with the actual moves made by the team.
The Braves Show will have regular podcasts and talk shows throughout the winter. When news breaks, we'll talk about it in detail. And we'll have the Braves players and prospects in for chats and on the talk show.
We'll also look at the other 29 teams in baseball to see what they need and if there is any match with the Braves.
And once again we will look at the top issues facing the Braves this offseason. Here's the list of the 30 questions we will try to answer:
1. What went wrong in 2008?
2. What went right in 2008?
3. What does the payroll look like for 2009?
4. What could Bobby Cox have done differently in 2008?
5. What could Frank Wren have done differently in 2008?
6. Will John Smoltz and Tom Glavine return in 2009?
7. How good is Jair Jurrjens?
8. Will the Braves bring Mike Hampton back?
9. Can Jo Jo Reyes and Charlie Morton be effective?
10. Is Jorge Campillo a legit starting pitcher?
11. Can Tim Hudson return in 2009?
12. Who are the other internal candidates for the 2009 rotation?
13. Which starters might the Braves target this winter?
14. Will Mike Gonzalez be the Braves closer next season?
15. Can Rafael Soriano and Peter Moylan return?
16. Will the Braves re-sign Will Ohman?
17. How will the bullpen shake out next season?
18. How good is Brian McCann?
19. Who will be the backup catcher in 2009?
20. Will Casey Kotchman be an effective first baseman?
21. Do the Braves stick with Kelly Johnson and or turn to Martin Prado?
22. Is Yunel Escobar trade bait?
23. Will the Braves think about trading Chipper Jones?
24. Who will be the reserve infielders in 2009?
25. Can Jeff Francoeur bounce back from his dismal 2008 season?
26. Is Jordan Schafer ready to start in center field?
27. Who will the Braves target for left field?
28. Which of the fourth outfielders will be back?
29. What prospects might contribute in 2009?
30. Is 2009 Bobby Cox's final season as manager?
Plus, as your primary authority on the minor leagues, we will break down the top prospects in the farm system with profiles, including comments from coaches and scouts.
So please join us this offseason for full coverage of the Atlanta Braves and the moves they will make to improve for 2009.
Simply click here and join The Braves Show!
The Braves Show's Offseason Coverage
Atlanta Dugout Top Stories
Dustin Peterson's improvement continuesWho has likely been the player of the year in the Braves' farm system? Most likely Dustin Peterson in Mississippi.
Adonis Garcia giving Atlanta options at 3BBill Shanks has some impressive numbers on Adonis Garcia, who is giving the Braves options for third base for the future.
Braves get two prospects for CervenkaThe Braves have added two more young players with the trade of reliever Hunter Cervenka to Miami.
Jose Fernandez killed in a boating accidentMarlins ace killed in boating accident.
ScoutSunday at 6:55 AM