Every season gracious Cardinals fans house our players during the season. Many of our current host families say that their player becomes a member of the family. They often keep in touch once they leave the New Jersey Cardinals. Below is information on being a host family.
1. Players arrive 3 days before season starts (estimated arrival date this year is June 18 or 19) until the end of the season, Sept 8, unless the Cardinals make the playoffs.
2. Host families need to provide a bed room or basement/attic that is converted to a bed room with basic amenities (i.e. bed, place for clothes and personal items, access to a bathroom). We prefer to keep players in pairs, if possible.
3. Host families are not required to cook for a player
4. The player is responsible for making arrangements to get to and from the stadium
5. Host families will receive complementary tickets to the Cardinals games
Fore more information on becoming a host family call Lisa at 973-579-7500 x16.