Sacramento River Cats
- Ty Blach pitched an inning and gave up two hits and a run.
- Blach, who had been untouchable heading into the break also walked a batter and took the loss.
- The PCL All-Stars fell to the International All-Stars 4-2.
Richmond Flying Squirrels
- The Squirrels had three representatives in their All-Star game.
- The EAS East All-Stars fell to the West 10-2.
- Tyler Beede started and went an inning, allowing two hits and three runs while taking the L in the defeat.
- Third baseman Ryder Jones went 0 for 1 while shortstop Christian Arroyo went 1 for 3 with a double.
- Arroyo was one of only four All-Stars to record hits for the East.
San Jose Giants
- The Giants dropped their Wednesday night game 10-9.
- After getting off to a 5-0 lead, the Giants allowed eight runs in the bottom of the second.
- Trailing 10-6, the Giants added three runs in the fifth inning but would do nothing else in the final four frames.
- First baseman Jonah Arenado went 3 for 5 with three runs scored.
- Third baseman Jose Vizcaino Jr. went 2 for 5 with a homer.
- Ehire Adrianza, who was making his first appearance of his rehab stint, went 1 for 4 with a double and an RBI.
- Adrianza was injured in April (fractured foot) and was placed on the 60-Day DL.
- The GreenJackets were blanked by West Virginia once again, but this time 3-0.
- DH Shawon Dunston Jr. was able to keep Augusta from being no-hit as he collected two hits in three at-bats.
- Cory Taylor started for the GreenJackets going five innings and allowing just one run.
- Reliever Heath Slatton pitched two innings of his own and struck out two while giving up just one hit and one walk.
- Eight Volcanoes hitters recorded hits but Salem-Keizer dropped their game to the Spokane Indians 10-7.
- Third baseman Manuel Geraldo went 3 for 5 and center fielder Bryan Reynolds went 2 for 3 with three runs.
- Catcher John Riley, who's had hits in seven of his last 10 games went 2 for 3 with two RBI.