Tony Lastoria and Jake Dungan are back on the cyberwaves for another season of Smoke Signals, IBI's flagship podcast. A show that started in the summer of 2008 with Tony Lastoria and Paul Cousineau has stuck around since and been a regular podcast for several diehard fans of the Indians and their minor league system.
Christmas has come a little early this year as the Indians have reportedly agreed to terms on a three-year deal with top free agent slugger Edwin Encarnacion. Tony and Jake are on the air to celebrate and discuss the details of the deal. Does it make the Indians favorites to repeat as American League champions in 2017? Do they have anything else up their sleeve this offseason? The guys answer these questions and express their holiday wishes to the listeners.
- Edwin Encarnacion signs three-year, $60 million deal with Indians.
- It all starts with leadership and the front office.
- Hypothetical lineup construction with Encarnacion.
- Do the Indians have any other major acquisitions planned for this offseason?
- It's time for fans to show up and support the team.
- Merry Christmas from Smoke Signals and IBI!
You can also now subscribe to the show through our site YouTube channel by clicking here. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any feedback, suggestions or ideas for the podcast. Also, please follow us on Twitter @IndiansonScout, @TonyIBI and @JakeDBaseball. Thanks again for listening!null