"Getting Physical" is a medical discussion podcast hosted by Jake Dungan and resident injury analyst Brandon Bowers, DPT as they take a look into the latest player injuries in the Indians organization and the rest of Major League Baseball.
While the Indians are in Goodyear, Arizona preparing to defend their American League title, some players are also looking to just get back on the field and regain full health. Jake and Brandon kick off a new season of their show by providing an update on Michael Brantley's status, Austin Jackson and Jason Kipnis's pending Cactus League debut, Cody Anderson being shut down, and the injury risks in participating in the World Baseball Classic.
- The latest on Michael Brantley.
- Austin Jackson's return from a torn meniscus.
- Jason Kipnis recovering from strained rotator cuff.
- Cody Anderson shut down due to continued issues in recovery from elbow debridement surgery.
- Tyler Naquin day-to-day with a foot contusion after fouling a ball off of it.
- Should we be concerned about players participating in the World Baseball Classic?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @SmokeSignalsIBI with any feedback, suggestions or ideas for the podcast. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter @JakeDBaseball and @blbowers12.Thanks again for listening!
The information provided is the professional opinion of Brandon Bowers, PT, DPT and is based on his clinical experience and the most current clinical evidence available. This information should not be interpreted as or substituted for medical advice for a specific condition or diagnosis.