"League Digest" is a new addition to the Smoke Signals podcast network where Jake Dungan and Jamie Dillon discuss the latest news and notes from the world of Major League Baseball.
Yu Darvish, Ichiro Suzuki, Masahiro Tanaka... Japan has brought forth some fine baseball talent over the years, but could their biggest star be lying in wait to sign with a major league team? Jake and Jamie are back for a new episode of the League Digest podcast to discuss two-way Japanese superstar Shohei Ohtani as well as a life-changing gift given to Hall of Famer Rod Carew and how the White Sox made history this week.
- Two-way Japanese baseball star Shohei Ohtani looking to sign with an MLB team as soon as next offseason.
- HOF'er Rod Carew receives heart and kidney of deceased NFL player Konrad Reuland in transplant.
- Josh Donaldson placed on the 10-day DL with sore calf.
- White Sox start an all-Garcia outfield.
- Indians activate Lonnie Chisenhall, send down Tyler Naquin.
- Forbes lists most valuable MLB teams for 2017.
- Trivia question.
- This week in baseball history.
Please subscribe to our show on iTunes and feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @SmokeSignalsIBI with any feedback, suggestions or ideas for the podcast. Also be sure to follow us on Twitter @JakeDBaseball and @jdillon330.Thanks again for listening!