"Farm Report" is a weekly prospect analysis podcast hosted by Jake Dungan and Corey Crisan as they discuss all the latest news and notes regarding the Indians' farm system.
This is not a drill! Bradley Zimmer has been called up to the major leagues! In a move that came as a surprise to many, the Indians purchased the contract of their top prospect to try and help fortify their ailing roster that has been battling the injury bug lately. Among so many other questions concerning Zimmer being in the show, the most pressing at the moment is how long will he stay in Cleveland this first time around? Until injured players are healthy again, or does the organization have more of a long-term stint in mind? Jake and Corey try their best to answer these questions as part of their full breakdown of Zimmer's big league summoning in this week's Farm Report podcast.
- Bradley Zimmer called up to Cleveland.
- Sam Haggerty transforming himself into a prototypical leadoff hitter.
- The Nick Pasquale renaissance.
- Is Tanner Tully best served as a reliever or a starter long term?
- Reveal the Player of the Week.
- Make predictions for next week's Player of the Week.
- Final Thoughts.
You can now subscribe to the show on iTunes! Feel free to email us at email@example.com or follow us on Twitter @SmokeSignalsIBI with any feedback, suggestions or ideas for the podcast. Also, please follow us on Twitter @JakeDBaseball and @cdcrisan.Thanks again for listening!