1. Felix Hernandez, RHP, Inland Empire
Still going strong as youngest player in California League.
2. Jose Lopez, SS/3B, Tacoma
Youngest regular in PCL is showing he belongs.
3. Clint Nageotte, RHP, Tacoma
Rebounded after two shaky starts.
4. Travis Blackley, LHP, Tacoma
Has been nails since three subpar outings to start year.
5. Bobby Livingston, LHP, Inland Empire
Dominant all season long; should see San Antonio this season.
6. Shin-soo Choo, OF, San Antonio
Five tooler is best outfielder in system.
7. Greg Dobbs, 3B, San Antonio
Recent hot streak pushes 3B up charts.
8. Bobby Madritsch, LHP, Tacoma
If he was 4 years younger he'd be system's top prospect.
9. Adam Jones, SS, Wisconsin
Hit first Midwest League homer last week; continues to play solid baseball.
10. Cha Seung Baek, RHP, Tacoma
Needs to get deeper into games, but has been solid all season.
11. Justin Leone, 3B/LF, Tacoma
Three homer week for utility man.
12. TJ Bohn, OF, Inland Empire
Could be promoted by all-star break.
13. AJ Zapp, 1B, Tacoma
Consistent bat, solid glove. Watch out Ole.
14. Jamal Strong, OF, Tacoma
Returned from injury without his hot bat.
15. Rene Rivera, C, Inland Empire
Developing nicely at the dish as well as behind it.
16. Juan Gonzalez,SS/3B, Inland Empire
The best infielder in Guillen trade?
17. Ryan Feierabend, LHP, Wisconsin
Risk paying off for M's as teenager shows he belongs.
18. Josh Womack, OF, Wisconsin
Showcasing hitting skills after terrible start.
19. George Sherrill, LHP, Tacoma
Does not belong on this list. He belongs in a Mariner uniform.
20. Jon Nelson, 1B/OF, Inland Empire
Catching fire, turning heads.
21. Hunter Brown, 2B/3B, San Antonio
Producing with more playing time.
22. Matt Rogelstad, UT, Inland Empire
Utility man plays anywhere, hits everything.
23. Jesus Guzman, 3B, Inland Empire
Has made quite the impression thus far.
24. Greg Jacobs, OF, San Antonio
Should be promoted to Tacoma.
25. Thomas Oldham, LHP, Wisconsin
Recent struggles drop him down charts.
26. Matt Hagen, 1B/3B,Inland Empire
Position move has aided slugger's offense.
27. Luis Oliveros, C, San Antonio
Steady performer behind the dish.
28. Troy Cate, LHP, San Antonio
Should rebound from bad outing.
29. TA Fulmer, RHP, Inland Empire
Should probably end the season in Double-A.
30. Josh Ellison, OF, Wisconsin
Gangbusters. That's it. Gangbusters.
2B Hyung Cho, OF Wladimir Balentien, RHP Rich Dorman, 2B Oswaldo Navarro, LHP Ryan Rowland-Smith, LHP Miguel Martinez, LHP Cesar Jimenez, LHP Eric O'Flaherty.
Jason resides in Tacoma, home of the Pacific Coast League's top team, the Tacoma Rainiers. feedback is always welcome at JasonAChurchill@InsidethePark.com
Mariner Prospect Power Rankings: Top 30
Seattle Clubhouse Top Stories
Daily Dr. Roto: Three At-Risk ClosersClosers come and go. So when a closer job changes, you need to adjust accordingly. Dr. Roto covers three closers at-risk to lose their job.
Scout FantasyYesterday at 7:58 AM
Storylines: Pujols aiming for historyWith the Angels making a run in the AL West, Albert Pujols is chasing history, hitting his 597th home run on Wednesday.
Indians Baseball InsiderWednesday at 11:00 PM
Recap: Rainiers Topple Grizzlies, 5-3The Tacoma Rainiers continued their hot play, taking the second game of a four game set with Fresno by a final score of 5-3
Hardball ScoopWednesday at 8:50 PM
When Does Leonys Martin Get Another Shot?After a slow start to the year, outfielder Leonys Martin was optioned to Tacoma. When does he get another shot though?
Hardball ScoopWednesday at 1:21 PM
Fantasy Baseball: Week 8 A.L. Closer ReportTired of digging through the waiver wire for closers? Shawn Childs breaks down each team's bullpen in the American League in Week 8 of the Fantasy Baseball season!
Scout FantasyWednesday at 10:36 AM