1. Felix Hernandez, RHP, Inland Empire
Still going strong as youngest player in California League.
2. Jose Lopez, SS/3B, Tacoma
Youngest regular in PCL is showing he belongs.
3. Clint Nageotte, RHP, Tacoma
Rebounded after two shaky starts.
4. Travis Blackley, LHP, Tacoma
Has been nails since three subpar outings to start year.
5. Bobby Livingston, LHP, Inland Empire
Dominant all season long; should see San Antonio this season.
6. Shin-soo Choo, OF, San Antonio
Five tooler is best outfielder in system.
7. Greg Dobbs, 3B, San Antonio
Recent hot streak pushes 3B up charts.
8. Bobby Madritsch, LHP, Tacoma
If he was 4 years younger he'd be system's top prospect.
9. Adam Jones, SS, Wisconsin
Hit first Midwest League homer last week; continues to play solid baseball.
10. Cha Seung Baek, RHP, Tacoma
Needs to get deeper into games, but has been solid all season.
11. Justin Leone, 3B/LF, Tacoma
Three homer week for utility man.
12. TJ Bohn, OF, Inland Empire
Could be promoted by all-star break.
13. AJ Zapp, 1B, Tacoma
Consistent bat, solid glove. Watch out Ole.
14. Jamal Strong, OF, Tacoma
Returned from injury without his hot bat.
15. Rene Rivera, C, Inland Empire
Developing nicely at the dish as well as behind it.
16. Juan Gonzalez,SS/3B, Inland Empire
The best infielder in Guillen trade?
17. Ryan Feierabend, LHP, Wisconsin
Risk paying off for M's as teenager shows he belongs.
18. Josh Womack, OF, Wisconsin
Showcasing hitting skills after terrible start.
19. George Sherrill, LHP, Tacoma
Does not belong on this list. He belongs in a Mariner uniform.
20. Jon Nelson, 1B/OF, Inland Empire
Catching fire, turning heads.
21. Hunter Brown, 2B/3B, San Antonio
Producing with more playing time.
22. Matt Rogelstad, UT, Inland Empire
Utility man plays anywhere, hits everything.
23. Jesus Guzman, 3B, Inland Empire
Has made quite the impression thus far.
24. Greg Jacobs, OF, San Antonio
Should be promoted to Tacoma.
25. Thomas Oldham, LHP, Wisconsin
Recent struggles drop him down charts.
26. Matt Hagen, 1B/3B,Inland Empire
Position move has aided slugger's offense.
27. Luis Oliveros, C, San Antonio
Steady performer behind the dish.
28. Troy Cate, LHP, San Antonio
Should rebound from bad outing.
29. TA Fulmer, RHP, Inland Empire
Should probably end the season in Double-A.
30. Josh Ellison, OF, Wisconsin
Gangbusters. That's it. Gangbusters.
2B Hyung Cho, OF Wladimir Balentien, RHP Rich Dorman, 2B Oswaldo Navarro, LHP Ryan Rowland-Smith, LHP Miguel Martinez, LHP Cesar Jimenez, LHP Eric O'Flaherty.
Jason resides in Tacoma, home of the Pacific Coast League's top team, the Tacoma Rainiers. feedback is always welcome at JasonAChurchill@InsidethePark.com
Mariner Prospect Power Rankings: Top 30
Seattle Clubhouse Top Stories
2017 Seattle Mariners Team OutlookSenior Fantasy Baseball Expert Shawn Childs examines the Seattle Mariners heading into the 2017 MLB season!
2017 Washington Nationals Team OutlookShawn Childs takes an in-depth look at Bryce Harper and the Washington Nationals as we approach the 2017 MLB season!
Scout FantasyThursday at 10:30 AM
Mid-to-Late Round Starting Pitcher to TargetSelecting a starting pitcher who exceeds value can exponentially increase the odds of finishing as your league's Fantasy Baseball Champion! Senior Expert Adam Ronis pinpoints one…
Scout FantasyTuesday at 10:59 AM
2017 Tampa Bay Rays Team OutlookSenior Fantasy Baseball Expert Shawn Childs takes a detailed look at the Tampa Bay Rays heading into the 2017 Fantasy season!
Scout FantasyTuesday at 10:40 AM