While the network officially launches on New Year's Day, it will be an ever evolving project. Many of the network's key shows won't launch immediately and will be added to the schedule slowly. Initially, Hot Stove Live and a long list of classic games will fill most of the network time.
One of the key components of the network is their use of high tech. The network gurus have been able to take great baseball moments and use digital enhancement and imagery to give different looks from what we are used to seeing.
Here's a look at some of the upcoming shows that Phillies fans may want to note.
- 2008 NLCS Game Five between the Dodgers and Phillies will be shown at 10 a.m. eastern on Saturday and again Saturday night at midnight.
- 2008 World Series Game One will be shown Saturday at 4 p.m. eastern.
- 2008 World Series Game Two will be shown Saturday at 8 p.m. eastern.
- 2008 World Series Games one through four will be shown back-to-back beginning at 6:30 a.m. eastern on Sunday. Game Five will be shown Sunday night at 8 p.m. eastern.
- Cathedrals of the Game will highlight Citizens Bank Park Monday night at 9:30 p.m. eastern.