100. Kevin Mahar, 28, 1B/OF: Hit .314 at Double-A Reading in 2009
Has some skills, but his age is going to be a factor, unless he can show enough in 2010 to really impress the Phillies front office.
99. Carl Uhl, 22, OF: Played at Williamsport in his first pro season
Good speed and solid plate discipline could make Uhl an interesting 18th round choice by the Phillies.
98. Mark Doll, 24, RHP: 1.42 ERA in 12 games in the GCL
Southern States Athletic Conference Pitcher of the Year in 2008, had nice numbers in senior season and in pro debut.
97. Kyle Slate, 20, RHP: 4.55 ERA in two seasons in the GCL
He's still young enough to put it together, but Slate hasn't been impressive so far.
96. Justin Beal, 23, RHP: Combined 2.31 ERA between GCL and Williamsport
28th round draft pick wasn't quite ready for Williamsport, but will likely conquer the level in 2010.
95. Justin Long, 24, RHP: Pitched at Williamsport in 2010
Had a rough first season (5.34 ERA) in the pros and will need a lot more work to adjust to pitching in the pro ranks.
94. Joe Bisenius, 27, RHP: Pitched at four different levels in 2009
The Phillies are being awfully patient with Bisenius. It's hard to believe he threw two shutout innings in the majors in 2007.
93. Javon Moran, 27, OF: Missed the 2009 season due to injury
It's looking more and more like Moran was a waste of a fifth round pick back in 2003.
92. Chad Poe, 22, RHP: Pitched in the GCL and at Williamsport in 2009
Showed some progress from his first season, but is still a bit of a project.
91. Eryk McConnell, 24, RHP: Reached Lakewood in 2009
McConnell showed enough progress to spend the last six weeks of the season in Lakewood, but will need more time there.
90. Colby Shreve, 21, RHP: Missed 2009 season
2008 sixth rounder still hasn't pitched in the pros after undergoing Tommy John surgery. Should debut in 2010.
89. Chase Johnson, 21, RHP: 3.94 ERA in 15 games in the GCL in 2009
Good command of his pitches and can build on a nice debut season in 2009.
88. Gus Milner, 25, OF: Played at three levels in 2009
Offensive skills just haven't blossomed the way the Phillies had hoped and will likely return to Double-A in 2010.
87. Kevin Angelle, 21, LHP: 1.89 ERA in 12 starts in the GCL
Good command and showed an ability to keep the ball down in the zone.
86. Fidel Hernandez, 23, 2B: Played his second straight season at Clearwater
After two-plus seasons at Clearwater, Hernandez appears ready to move up to Double-A Reading.
85. Steven Inch, 18, RHP: Pitched just two innings in the GCL
Will likely develop into a talented pitcher, it's just going to take him some time and effort.
84. Arlon Quiroz, 23, OF: Played at Clearwater in 2009
Skipped over Lakewood and struggled at Clearwater, but it was well worth the shot. Quiroz should rebound nicely in 2010.
83. Jiwan James, 20, OF: Officially made the move off the mound in 2009
A product of the 2007 Draft, James struggled as a pitching prospect before being moved to the outfield in 2009. Had a good first season with the bat.
82. Matt German, 25, LHP: Missed all but the first month due to injury
After a fast start at Reading, German was shelved for the rest of the season with a strained oblique. Likely a left-handed specialist down the road.
81. Ryan Sasaki, 19, LHP: 13th round pick in the 2009 Draft
Didn't set the world on fire in the GCL, but pitched well and did all that was expected of him. Will likely start at Williamsport in 2010.
80. Mike Bolsenbroek, 22, RHP: Could make full-season debut in 2010
Bolsenbroek has pitched well in short-season leagues and could find himself at Lakewood during the 2010 season if he continues to progress.
79. Luke Wertz, 24, RHP: Nice showing after missing 2008 because of injury
Wertz had a shoulder injury in college and another in 2008, but can move quickly if he stays healthy.
78. Tim Kennelly, 23, OF/3B: Made Double-A debut in 2009
The big question is where can Kennelly play? His offense should continue to develop, but his defense is the question.
77. Austin Hyatt, 23, RHP: 15th round pick from the 2009 Draft
Will start the season at Lakewood after a strong showing at Williamsport in 2009.
76. Julio Rodriguez, 19, RHP: Spent his second season in the GCL
Rodriguez was much improved in 2010 over his GCL showing in 2009. A move to Williamsport is likely for the right-hander.