1. Dale Earnhardt Jr. – Let's face it folks he's mad. Not only did Matt win the ROY now his won the championship before him. Their friendship is domed.
2. Ryan Newman – He would win if he could convince Nascar to pay points for poles.
3. Tony Stewart – Hopefully he'll remember how well he did when he was punching people after the races and be back towards the top. A few punches seem to add up to a few wins.
4. Jimmie Johnson – He's too cute to be out of the top five.
5. Kevin Harvick – With his thinning hair he'll be faster this year. I'm sure in the past it was all that hair that was slowing him down.
6. Jeff Gordon – If he's not here (or higher) then you better get right with your maker cause the end of the world is coming soon.
7. Matt Kenseth – He would have finished higher but Earnhardt and Stewart beat him up after a couple of races.
8. Bobby Labonte – He started driving faster now that Coach is on TV on Sunday's too.
9. Kurt Busch – Between the closer shave his getting and the relief of not seeing Spencer in his mirror all the time will surely help.
10. Terry Labonte – Someone has to show these young punks how to get it done.
There are few others I think will do well and deserve mentioning. These guys are purely in alphabetical order.
Dale Jarrett – We've changed crew chiefs so many times even Dale doesn't know who crew chief is and he doesn't care now.
Jeff Burton – He's decided to do better now that Waaard is on TV so much. He doesn't want everyone in the country thinking that's how all the Burtons talk.
Mark Martin – Can you say pissed? That punk Kennesth won the championship and he is part owner of that team.
Rusty Wallace – He'll be having a little whine, oops I mean wine this year at each race.
Michael Waltrip – He's going to show people he knows how to win at some place besides Daytona. Mikey I hate to tell you Talledega doesn't count.
As I said before this my top ten picks for the year but the comments beside are purely comical. I hope no offense was taken and if it was you can sound off to me on the message boards or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.