1. Martin Truex, Jr. - Undoubtedly the strongest team in the Busch Series. Should be able to sweep second consecutive championship.
2. Greg Biffle - Biffle should once again be a strong contender for the championship this year and will post many wins.
3. Carl Edwards - Driving for the #60 team, Carl Edwards should be able to finish very high in the point standings in '05.
4. Kyle Busch - Busch probably won't do as well in 2005 as he did last year; but he will still be a very strong contender in the point standings.
5. Johnny Sauter - With a new team this year, expect Johnny Sauter to do very well in 2005 and finish inside the top-5 with a few wins.
6. David Green - Green should be able to pull off a win this year and have an overall good season.
7. Ashton Lewis, Jr. - Lewis, Jr. and his team should be another strong contender this year, and will at least finish inside of the top-7.
8. David Stremme - David Stremme should have a better year than last year and possibly earn his first career win in the process.
9. Reed Sorenson - This rookie will be someone to watch out for in 2005, as he should be able to post many strong finishes, and possibly even a win.
10. Kenny Wallace - Wallace and the #23 team should do well once again and place inside the top-10.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are not
necessarily the views and opinions of Driver Insider.
Want to comment on this article? Visit the