What went right:
1. Good offense by Jameer Nelson- The Magic point guard scored 21 points on 6-7 shooting from the field. Nelson also added 7 assists and 4 rebounds.
2. Orlando on the glass- The Magic outrebounded the Heat 41-31, including 15 offensive boards. Dwight Howard led the way as he grabbed 16 rebounds.
3. Good ball handling- The Magic turned the ball over just 11 times on the night, which led to just 18 Miami points.
4. No fouls- Orlando committed just 11 personal fouls on the evening, easily one of their lowest totals of the season.
5. A win is a win- The Magic didn't play well at all, but survived with a victory. There are no style points in the NBA, and that's a very good thing, because the Magic wouldn't have earned many as they struggled against an extremely depleted Miami Heat team Friday night.
Magic at Heat: What Went Right
Magic Illustrated Top Stories
A Bit About Myself - By Andrew RystaThe story of how a kid from the south became enthralled with a team from up north.
Mavs Trade Deadline: Buyers Or Sellers?Will The Mavs Be Trade Deadline Buyers Or Sellers? 10 Tips (Including Dirk's Role) That Help You To The Answers