A. Anthony Thomas
B. Marcus Robinson
C. Marty Booker
D. Neal Anderson
2. Who was the last Bear to rush for at least 10 touchdowns in a season?
A. Walter Payton
B. Gale Sayers
C. James Allen
D. Raymont Harris
3. Name the ageless Hall of Famer who led the Bears in passing in 1953?
A. Zeke Bratkowski
B. George Blanda
C. Bobby Layne
D. Sid Luckman
4. Who led the Bears and the NFL with a 31.7 average on kickoff returns in 1975?
A. Brian Baschnagel
B. Virgil Livers
C. Walter Payton
D. Doug Plank
5. Which current NFL coach led the Bears in punt return average in 1981, 1982 and 1984?
A. Jon Gruden
B. Jeff Fisher
C. Steve Mariucci
D. Tony Dungy
6. Name the tight end who led the Bears with 30 points in 1982.
A. Emery Moorehead
B. Jay Saldi
C. Pat Dunsmore
D. Tim Wrightman
7. Who was the only player other than Richard Dent to lead the Bears in sacks between 1984 and 1993?
A. Dan Hampton
B. Mike Hartenstine
C. Alonzo Spellman
D. Steve McMichael
8. Who led the Bears in punting in 1985 and 1986 and from 1989 to 1991?
A. Maury Buford
B. Dave Finzer
C. Bryan Wagner
D. Chris Gardocki
9. Who led the Bears in receiving for the only time in his career in 1986?
A. Matt Suhey
B. Emery Moorehead
C. Willie Gault
D. Dennis Gentry
10. Name the legend who closed out his career by leading the Bears in tackles in each season between 1988 and 1992.
A. Dan Hampton
B. Dave Duerson
C. Steve McMichael
D. Mike Singletary
11. Who led the Bears in receptions and receiving yards in Dave Wannstedt's first year as the team's coach in 1993?
A. Curtis Conway
B. Tom Waddle
C. Jeff Graham
D. Terry Obee
12. Who led the Bears in passing in 1996?
A. Dave Krieg
B. Steve Walsh
C. Shane Matthews
D. Erik Kramer
13. Who paced the Bears with 611 rushing yards in 1998?
A. James Allen
B. Curtis Enis
C. Edgar Bennett
D. Rashaan Salaam
14. Who led the Bears in kickoff returns and punt returns in each season between 1998 and 2000?
A. Bobby Engram
B. Marcus Robinson
C. Glyn Milburn
D. Tyrone Hughes
15. Which defensive back led the Bears with 149 tackles in 1997?
A. John Mangum
B. Anthony Marshall
C. Tom Carter
D. Marty Carter
Who was the last player to lead the Bears in receptions three years in a row?
1. B, Marcus Robinson. In 1999, Robinson scored a team-high 54 points on nine touchdowns in becoming the first non-kicker to lead the team in scoring since 1989.
2. D, Raymont Harris. The "Ultraback" powered his way to 10 touchdown during his 1,000 yard rushing season of 1997. Harris, Anderson and Rashaan Salaam were the only Bear backs to post a 10-touchdown season in the 1990s.
3. B, George Blanda. Blanda threw for 2,164 yards and 14 touchdowns in compiling a QB rating of 51.3 for the 1953 Bears. Blanda also led the Bears in scoring in 1953, 1955 and 1957.
4. C, Walter Payton. Payton, Dennis Gentry, Carl Garrett, Ron Smith and Gale Sayers are the only Bears who have led the NFL in kickoff returns.
5. B, Jeff Fisher. The current coach of the Tennessee Titans had his best year bringing back punts for the Bears in 1981 when averaged 11.8 yards a return for the highest output by a Bear in 16 seasons.
6. A, Emery Moorehead. The burly tight end out of Evanston, Ill., scored five touchdowns for his team-leading point total. He was the first tight end to lead the Bears in scoring since Mike Ditka accomplished the feat in 1963.
7. D, Steve McMichael. "Mongo" broke Dent's sack dominance with 11.5 QB traps in 1988 and 10.5 in 1992.
8. A, Maury Buford. The only player to lead the Bears in punting other than Buford between 1985 and 1991 was Bryan Wagner, who did it in 1987 and 1988.
9. C, Willie Gault. The speedster from Tennessee grabbed 42 passes to lead the 1986 Bears. Gault topped the Bears in receiving yards between 1983 and 1987.
10. D, Mike Singletary. The Hall of Famer did not show any signs of slowing down at the end of his career. Singletary recorded at least 124 stops in each of his last five years with the Bears.
11. B, Tom Waddle. Waddle caught 44 passes for 552 yards to lead the 1993 Bears in both departments.
12. A, Dave Krieg. In his only year in a Bear uniform, Krieg filled in admirably for the felled Erik Kramer by throwing for 2,278 yards and 14 touchdowns.
13. C, Edgar Bennett. The former Packer averaged 3.5 yards a tote in leading the 1998 Bears with 611 rushing yards. Bennett also caught 28 passes and scored two touchdowns.
14. C, Glyn Milburn. After being acquired from the Green Bay Packers, Milburn became one of the most effective return men in the NFL for the Bears.
15. A, John Mangum. In 1997, Mangum had 79 solo stops and 69 assists to account for his team-leading total. Mangum also had two fumble recoveries, one sack and two interceptions in his best season as a Bear.
Walter Payton. "Sweetness" led the Bears in catches six times in his career: 1978, 1980, 1981 and from 1983 to 1985.