Take that, Brett Favre!
Here is a trivial look back at some of the more fond memories of the Bear-Packer rivalry. These questions will be on only Bear wins over the Packers.
1. Who ran for a touchdown and threw for more two more in the Bears' 27-24 win over the Packers at Lambeau Field Oct. 1, 2000?
A. Shane Matthews
B. Steve Stenstrom
C. Cade McNown
D. Jim Miller
2. Who blocked a late field goal to preserve the Bears' 14-13 win over the Packers Nov. 7, 1999 at Lambeau Field?
A. Bryan Robinson
B. James Williams
C. Jim Flanigan
D. Brian Urlacher
3. Who rushed for 88 yards and caught one pass for eight yards in the Bears' 14-13 win over the Packers Nov. 7, 1999?
A. Edgar Bennett
B. James Allen
C. Curtis Enis
D. Glyn Milburn
4. Who earned NFL Player of the Week honors for registering 11 tackles (six solos), one interception (which turned into a touchdown after a lateral) and fumble recovery for a touchdown in the Bears' 30-17 win over the Packers Dec. 5, 1993 at Soldier Field?
A. Mark Carrier
B. Dante Jones
C. Donnell Woolford
D. Joe Cain
5. Which future Packer led the Bears with two sacks in the 30-10 win at Lambeau Field Oct. 25, 1992?
A. Jim Flanigan
B. Steve McMichael
C. Jim Morrissey
D. Chris Zorich
6. Name the buffed tight end who scored the game's only touchdown in the Bears' 10-0 win at Lambeau Field Oct. 17, 1991?
A. Keith Jennings
B. Emery Moorehead
C. James Thornton
D. Cap Boso
7. Who threw the Bears' only touchdown pass in their two victories over the Packers in 1986?
A. Jim McMahon
B. Mike Tomczak
C. Steve Fuller
D. Rusty Lisch
8. Who accounted for all of the Bears' points in a 9-7 win over the Packers Sept. 16, 1984 at Lambeau Field?
A. Bob Thomas
B. Walter Payton
C. Kevin Butler
D. Matt Suhey
9. Walter Payton's long-time backup rushed for 72 yards and a touchdown in the Bears' 61-7 win over the Packers Dec. 7, 1980. Name him.
A. Roland Harper
B. Ken Grandberry
C. John Skibinski
D. Willie McClendon
10. Name the linebacker who returned an interception 66-yards for the Bears only touchdown in a 15-14 win over the Packers Dec. 9, 1979.
A. Bruce Herron
B. Tom Hicks
C. Jerry Muckensturm
D. Gary Campbell
11. Name the future Hall of Famer who forced Packer quarterback Lynn Dickey into throwing the pick.
A. Alan Page
B. Dan Hampton
C. Gary Fencik
D. Doug Buffone
12. Who threw the game's only touchdown pass in the Bears 14-0 win over the Packers Dec. 10, 1978?
A. Bob Avellini
B. Vince Evans
C. Mike Phipps
D. Bob Parsons
13. Who rushed for 100 yards and scored four touchdowns in the Bears 31-17 win over the Packers Nov. 4, 1973?
A. Walter Payton
B. Carl Garrett
C. Jim Harrison
D. Bobby Douglass
BLACK & BLUE BRAIN-BUSTER
Who made the last of his eight career carries in the Bears' 27-13 win over the Packers Oct. 7, 1990 at Soldier Field?
1. C, Cade McNown. In one of his few good games as a Bear, McNown ran for a one-yard TD and found Marcus Robinson with scoring strikes of 68- and 58-yards in the Bears' second consecutive win in Lambeau Field.
2. A, Bryan Robinson. In the final seconds of the game, Robinson got his hand on what would have been the game-winning field goal in preserving the Bears' first win in Green Bay since 1993. The Bears were so proud of the moment they featured it on the cover of their 2000 media guide.
3. C, Curtis Enis. The performance in Green Bay was part of Enis' 916-yard campaign. The reception against the Pack was one of only three Enis would record all year.
4. B, Dante Jones. In one of the great individual performances in the rivalry, Mike Singletary's successor almost single-handedly turned back the Packers. Jones was responsible for two of the Bears' four touchdowns in what would turn out to be the club's last win over the Packers in the "old" Soldier Field.
5. B, Steve McMichael. After leaving the Bears following the 1993 season, McMichael played his final year in Green Bay in 1994.
6. C, James Thornton. "Robocop" hauled in an eight-yard TD pass from Jim Harbaugh in the second quarter to give the Bears a lead they would never relinquish.
7. C, Steve Fuller. The injury-plagued and offensively-challenged Bears only scored two touchdowns against the Packers in 1986: A two-yard run by Walter Payton and a 42-yard pass from Fuller to Keith Ortego. Both scores came in the Sept. 22 Monday Night win at Lambeau Field.
8. A, Bob Thomas. The sure-footed Thomas converted on kicks of 18-, 49- and 28-yards as the Bears turned back the Packers without the use of a touchdown.
9. D, Willie McClendon. Walter Payton's caddy capped the Bears' 54-point shellacking of the Packers with a one-yard score in the fourth quarter.
10. B, Tom Hicks. The Bears used Hicks interception return for a score plus three Bob Thomas field goals stand up to complete the sweep of the Packers.
11. A, Alan Page. After leaving the Vikings, Page had four solid seasons with the Bears. His performance against the Packers was part of a campaign, which saw Page start all 16 games and record 10 sacks.
12. C, Mike Phipps. The touchdown pass was one of only two Phipps would throw in his first season with the Bears.
13. D, Bobby Douglass. The strong-armed Douglass scored on runs of 1, 1, 2 and 1 yards as the Bears broke a four-game losing streak to the Packers.
William "The Refrigerator" Perry. The Fridge was thrown for a one-yard loss which is in stark contrast to the two touchdowns he scored against the Packers in the 1985 season.