2. Who is the last player to lead the team in interceptions that wasn't a member of the secondary?
A. Doug Buffone
B. Mike Singletary
C. Ross Brupbacher
D. Brian Urlacher
3. Who owns the highest number retired by the Bears?
A. Dan Hampton #99
B. Richard Dent #95
C. Mike Ditka #89
D. Red Grange #77
4. Can you name the oldest Bear currently on the roster?
A. Ruben Brown
B. Brad Maynard
C. Bryan Robinson
D. Patrick Mannelly
5. When Walter Payton set the franchise mark for career rushing yards, who did he surpass?
A. Gale Sayers
B. Bronko Nagurski
C. Rick Casares
D. Ronnie Bull
1. B, 1970's. The Bears have had 42 ties in their 84-year history. However, their last knotted game was a 13-13 final against the Rams on Sept. 24, 1972 – 491 games ago.
2. C, Ross Brupbacher. The strong-side linebacker paced the team with 7 interceptions in 1976.
3. D, Red Grange. While you would think that Hampton, Dent and Ditka would have their jersey numbers retired, Grange's number 77 is the highest number no longer in use.
4. A, Ruben Brown. Maynard and Brown are the only two members of the team over 30 years of age, but it's the eight-time Pro Bowl guard that is elder statesman at 32.
5. C, Rick Casares. A ten-year career (1955-64) allowed Casares to amount 5,675 yards on the ground. Payton set the new mark in 1979, which was just his fifth season.