Date Practice Time (CT)
July 27 Noon practice
July 28 3:00 pm practice
July 29 9:30 am mini-practice + 7:00 pm practice (Ward Field)
July 30 3:00 pm practice
July 31 9:30 am mini-practice + 7:00 pm practice (Ward Field)
August 1 3:00 pm practice
August 2 Noon practice
August 3 Noon practice
August 4 9:30 am mini-practice + 7:00 pm practice (Ward Field)
August 5 3:00 pm practice
August 6 3:00 pm practice
August 7 Noon practice
August 8 9:30 am mini-practice + 7:00 pm practice (Ward Field)
August 9 7:00 pm practice (Soldier Field)
August 10 Travel to San Francisco, CA
August 11 Chicago Bears at San Francisco 49ers
August 12 Off day
August 13 7:00 pm practice (Ward Field)
August 14 3:00 pm practice
August 15 Noon practice
August 16 10:00 am mini-practice + Break Camp
All practice dates and times are tentative and subject to change without notice.
* Ward Field is located on the campus of ONU
All mini-practices are abbreviated practices without pads
FAN INFORMATION: The gates to training camp open one hour prior to the start of all day practice sessions and two hours prior to the start of all night practice sessions. Admission is free to the public for all training camp practice sessions except for the special events listed in the next paragraph.
SPECIAL EVENTS: The following "theme days" have been scheduled for Bears training camp.
• Monday, July 31 at 5:00 p.m. is ONU Family Night, a free practice held in ONU Stadium followed by a fireworks extravaganza set to music.
• Wednesday, August 2 at 9:00 a.m. is the Run with Staley, a one-mile run around campus for kids 14 years old and under led by Staley to celebrate his fourth birthday.
• Friday, August 4 at 7:00 p.m. is ONU Appreciation Night, a ticketed practice held at ONU's Ward Field. For more information regarding the purchase of tickets, log onto www.bearstrainingcamp.info.
• Saturday and Sunday, August 5 and 6 is Hispanic Weekend.
• Wednesday, August 9 at 7:00 p.m. is Bears Family Night at Soldier Field, a ticketed practice held at Soldier Field. Tickets for the event are available for purchase at www.ticketmaster.com.
• Sunday, August 13 at 7:00 p.m. is Armed Forced Night with special reserved bleacher seating being available for those who dress in their military uniform.
Directions to Bourbonnais from Chicago:(approximately 60 miles) Take I-90/94 South to I-57. Take I-57 South to Bradley/Bourbonnais Exit 315. Follow the exit ramp as it curves to the right onto Rte. 50 South. Turn right onto Armour Road. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Convent St., which is also Rt. 45/52. There is also a Speedway gas station on corner. Follow the curves past the side entrance to campus on the left and continue to the main entrance that is lined with 10 flags.
Training Camp Schedule
Bear Report Top Stories
Bears 2017 OTA Notebook: Week 1We empty the notebook from the first practice of Chicago Bears off-season training activities (OTAs) open to the media, which was our first opportunity to see the entire 90-man…
Bear ReportTuesday at 11:54 AM
Chicago Bears 2017 OTAs PrimerWe break down the top Chicago Bears storylines heading into off-season training activities (OTAs), which will be conducted over the next three weeks.
Bear ReportMonday at 11:15 AM
Bears Rookie Film Review: WR Tanner GentryFilm analysis of Chicago Bears rookie wide receiver Tannery Gentry, an undrafted free agent out of Wyoming who was one the most impressive players at rookie minicamp.
Bear ReportFriday at 10:54 AM
Bears Film Review: FB Freddie StevensonWe break down collegiate film of Chicago Bears FB Freddie Stevenson, a UDFA out of Florida State who is currently the only fullback on the 90-man roster.