2) Preseason does matter. The Bears have not really run the ball very well all year. The same flaws that Arizona exploited in preseason were exploited on Monday.
3) Turner needs to re-think his play calling. The Bears HAVE to run the football. Did the Bears all of a sudden become the Oakland Raiders? You can not five- to seven-step drop all night and be successful in the current NFL. The next successful screen the Bears run will be their first.
4) The Bears defense let Arizona march down the field and attempt a field goal to win the game. Who's going to step up and make a play on the defensive line on passing plays if Harris or Anderson don't?
5) Hester is worth the risk.
6) I think last night made it clear why people thought Griese might be the right choice. Rex is clearly the guy to stick with for now, but playing a rookie-like QB in the NFL has it's risks.
7) Something is really, really wrong with Thomas Jones. This guy is either hurt or unwilling to take a hit because of his contract situation. I like Thomas Jones, but when you catch the ball or run the ball, at some point you just have to put your head down and try to gets some extra yards. This year Jones is unwilling to put 100% into the game. I don't know if Benson is the answer, but I have a problem with the Bears playing someone who is not giving 100%, unless he's hurt.
8) You have to tackle well in the NFL to be a successful defense.
9) Dear offensive line: Please block on running plays at least a couple of times a game.
10) Dennis Green has some issues. Does someone like Pete Carroll get another chance in the NFL with Arizona?