Rob Adamson / Mount Union College / Division III
- Was not invited to the combine.
- Buccaneer head coach Jon Gruden recognized him and talked to him for a few minutes.
- Has talked to several teams while he's been here.
- Measured at 6'5/218 recently.
- Played in a pro style offense.
- Only was offered walk on status from several major colleges.
- Felt playing for a small school gave him a great chance to play immediately.
- Will work out at Kent St. at the pro day on 3/21. 15-20 teams are expected to watch him.
- Talked to Ken Anderson quarterback coach of the Jaguars and Bronco assistant coach Pat McPherson for several minutes.
- Felt he played quarterback the way it was supposed to be played and his favorite play is the deep pass and seven step drop.
Angelo Crowell / Virginia
- Measured in at 6'0/236. Benched 25 reps at 225 lbs. He thinks he'll run around a 4.5 40.
- Confirmed he has interviewed with the Bengals, Eagles, Saints, Lions, and Packers so far.
- Crowell said playing for former NFL coach Al Groh at Virginia helped him with the tempo of practices at Senior Bowl.
- Would love to play with his Germane with the Lions. Germane helped him prepare for the combine experience. When asked if he would like to get a hit on his brother, he said Germane told him that he would run all over him and he replied he'd hit him before he could get past him.
Gerald Hayes / Pittsburgh
- Will go through the whole workout here.
- Weighed in at 238.
- Hayes said he's comfortable playing inside or outside.
- Played running back in high school but only one school (Clemson) recruited him to do so.
- Confirmed he has interviewed with the Packers, Patriots, Chiefs, Cardinals, and Bills.
Terrence Holt / North Carolina St./Safety
- Will participate in most drills here.
- Said the Senior Bowl experience helped him because of the speed and tempo of the practices.
- Notre Dame WR Arnaz Battle was his toughest competitor during Senior Bowl week.
- Talk to his brother Torry about the combine experience and what to expect.
- Confirmed he has interview with the Steelers, Bengals, Chiefs, Falcons, and Panthers.
Terence Newman / Kansas St./Cornerback
- Measured in at just a shade over 5'10/189. Played at 185 during the season.
- Confirmed for us that he had an MRI yesterday on his shoulder. Claims it's an old injury but it's from college. He said his shoulder is fine.
- Thought about not participating in drills tomorrow but has changed his mind and plans on doing everything.
- Now 24 years old.
- Confirmed he's talked to several teams. One team is thinking of playing him at receiver as well as cornerback. He played a little receiver during his last two seasons at Kansas St.
- Said Oklahoma St. WR Rashaun Woods was his toughest opponent and he gave up his only TD this year to him on a fade route. Said it was a questionable call.
- According to him, he played 85-90 percent of press coverage and little zone in college.
Special Thanks To: Staff writer Adam Caplan is President of the Pro Football Injury and News Report, a site specializing in year round NFL news as well as real time injury updates during the season.
It can be found at: www.footballinjuries.com