40-YARD DASH: 4.31 SEC
BENCH PRESS: 25 REPS
VERTICAL JUMP: 30.5 INCH
- Has NFL size
- Is an able pass catcher
- Tight footwork
- Cean footwork
- Excellent lateral cuts
- Excellent one cut and go
- Extremely high football IQ
- Quick learner
- Easily breaks lazy tackles
- Has great burst to explode through holes
- Can make himself small to get through tight holes
- Raw speed
- Serious injury concerns from an ACL tear in 2013, which didn’t heal properly, causing him to miss more action
- Doesn’t always have confidence as a runner
- Too patient and needs to be more decisive
- Has to get better at making open field tacklers miss
- Not a blocker
- Limited receiving chances
- Balance is bad
There were serious concerns about Marshall's knee, but a 4.31 40-yard dash at the Combine laid many of those to rest. He looked really good with his running and showed he is worth a flier in the sixth round.
However, there is very little tape to go by that could give an accurate reading on what you will be getting from Marshall post-ACL injuries. It is purely a potential pickup for any team that gets him. He does fit with the Denver Broncos really well, though.
Broncos Round Projection: Mid 5th-Late 6th
Where He Goes: Early 6th-Undrafted
Per sources: A few scouts I have talked with find Marshall to be a mystery. There isn’t much to go off of since his ACL injuries, and what little there is, teams like a lot.
To get instant Broncos notifications, download the NEW Scout mobile app for iOS HERE!
Be sure to check out the ever-growing benefit package of being a Mile High Huddle Insider! Check it out HERE.