N/A (did not compete)
- Good running fullback
- Lowers his pad level to bring a “pop” when making a block
- Excellent cut blocker
- Excellent at picking up yards in short yardage situations
- Looks like an NFL fullback
- Tough, smart and willing to learn
- Pushes through contact as a runner
- Needs a lot of work to improve as a true lead blocker
- Runner more than blocker or receiver
- Tends to lower his head and miss blocks
- Not up to par in pass protection
- Two catches in his time at Navy
- Primarily used as a runner in a triple option
I am a fan of the Navy fullback, but there are a lot of concerns with his game. He reminds me a lot of Carolina's Mike Tolbert, when running the ball that is.
Whoever drafts Swain will have a lot of work cut out for them to make him a viable full-time fullback. There will also be a lot of work to do to make Swain a viable special teams player.
Broncos Round Projection: Undrafted
Where He Goes: Undrafted
To get instant Broncos notifications, download the NEW Scout mobile app for iOS HERE!
Be sure to check out the ever-growing benefit package of being a Mile High Huddle Insider! Check it out HERE.