Throughout the year Broncos Update scours its Hardcore Message Board for the best posts among our Broncos Community. Think you've got what it takes to make it to the top, give it your best shot - Hardcore Message Board
Today's top pick comes from Bighungry71
Week two brings us something nobody expected. The Bolts, a supposed playoff contender, and our boys, again a supposed playoff contender, vying to avoid the dreaded 0-2 record. That record has historically been the kiss of death.
I think week one caught quite a few of us off guard. The offense didn't execute at all, from the line to the quarterback everyone struggled. Two schools of thought come from that, either we suck, or we were unprepared and didn't get "In Sync".
No I don't mean we need Justing Timberlake running post routes....I mean maybe that last game of the preseason where NONE of the starters even played gave them too long of a layoff and they struggled because of it.
So here is my "out on a limb" prediction for week two.
1. Our boys WILL run the football effectively. I see a large man wearing a University of Wisconsin sweatshirt and carrying a bronze trophy taking the majority of the carries.
2. Antonio Gates WILL catch 5 passes but not be a big factor in the game.
3. The defense WILL hold L.T. to under 100 yards rushing/receiving.
4. Someone WILL beat Champ Bailey deep.....again
5. Drew Brees WILL look earily like a week one Gus Frerotte
6. Jake "lefty" Plummer will throw 2TD's and 1-INT
7. I will stop on 7...why...I think you all know.......We WILL be 1-1 at the end of the day.
Voice your opinion on our Hardcore Message Board
Exclusively at Broncos Update.com
Pick of the Posts
Mile High Huddle Top Stories
WATCH: Broncos vs. Jaguars HighlightsRe-live the best plays from the Broncos big Week 13 win over the Jaguars on the road.
Mile High Huddle2:48 PM
Broncos Win Ugly vs. Jags, 20-10With the win, 8-4 Denver propels themselves back into the playoff picture.
Mile High Huddle1:12 PM
Week 13 Injury Report: Trevor Siemian OUTThe Broncos will be without their starting quarterback on Sunday, while the Jaguars will be minus two starters on offense.
Mile High HuddleFriday at 12:51 PM
Malik Jackson: Max Contract, Not Max EffortIn today's film room, we examine the performance of former Broncos defensive end, now with the Jaguars, Malik Jackson. Is he worth the $85.5 million contract Jacksonville gave him?
Mile High HuddleThursday at 2:33 PM