Throughout the year Broncos Update scours its Hardcore Message Board for the best posts among our Broncos Community. Think you've got what it takes to make it to the top, give it your best shot - Hardcore Message Board
Today's top pick comes from Bighungry71
Week two brings us something nobody expected. The Bolts, a supposed playoff contender, and our boys, again a supposed playoff contender, vying to avoid the dreaded 0-2 record. That record has historically been the kiss of death.
I think week one caught quite a few of us off guard. The offense didn't execute at all, from the line to the quarterback everyone struggled. Two schools of thought come from that, either we suck, or we were unprepared and didn't get "In Sync".
No I don't mean we need Justing Timberlake running post routes....I mean maybe that last game of the preseason where NONE of the starters even played gave them too long of a layoff and they struggled because of it.
So here is my "out on a limb" prediction for week two.
1. Our boys WILL run the football effectively. I see a large man wearing a University of Wisconsin sweatshirt and carrying a bronze trophy taking the majority of the carries.
2. Antonio Gates WILL catch 5 passes but not be a big factor in the game.
3. The defense WILL hold L.T. to under 100 yards rushing/receiving.
4. Someone WILL beat Champ Bailey deep.....again
5. Drew Brees WILL look earily like a week one Gus Frerotte
6. Jake "lefty" Plummer will throw 2TD's and 1-INT
7. I will stop on 7...why...I think you all know.......We WILL be 1-1 at the end of the day.
Voice your opinion on our Hardcore Message Board
Exclusively at Broncos Update.com
Pick of the Posts
Mile High Huddle Top Stories
PFF Ranks The Broncos Offensive LineThe leading football analytics website ranked the 2017 Denver Broncos offensive line. But did Pro Football Focus get it right?
Mile High HuddleYesterday at 6:25 PM
Chad Kelly To Resume Throwing Next WeekMr. Irrelevant himself will begin throwing very soon. Expect to see Chad Kelly in action at some point during Broncos training camp.
Mile High HuddleMonday at 5:18 PM
How Far Did Denver's Dollars Stretch At QB?The Broncos got a lot of production out of their low-paid quarterbacks in 2016, but were they as efficient as their AFC West rivals?
Mile High HuddleMonday at 10:21 AM
Is Anderson Running Out Of Time In Denver?As a highly-paid running back, the Broncos could part ways with C.J. Anderson pain free following the 2017 season. What catalyst could spark a resurgence in Anderson?
Mile High HuddleSunday at 1:24 PM
Broncos Announce Training Camp DatesThe Denver Broncos have announced their 2017 training camp schedule. Here's everything you need to know, especially if you're planning on attending at the UC Health Training Center…
Mile High Huddle06/22/2017