1. I am thankful for Champ Bailey. His aggression may lead to mistakes, but at least you know you are getting all he's got on every play.
2. I am thankful for an entire stable of running backs. Pretty soon I expect to see a line around the block of running backs begging to be a Bronco.
3. I am thankful that Billy Cundiff put off that Lasik surgery.
4. I am thankful that the Giants didn't want Ron Dayne.
5. I am thankful that the Browns didn't want their Defensive lineman.
6. I am thankful that John Lynch called tails.
7. I am thankful that the Broncos didn't trade Trevor Pryce in the offseason.
8. I am thankful for 229 consecutive pass attempts. "No-Mistake" Jake has hopefully come to stay here in Denver, 11 games and he has 4 INT's and 2 Fumbles. With 14 TD's. I'll take that average any day.
9. I am thankful for a pair of rookies playing well above their years. Domonique Foxworth and Darrent Williams providing Denver with much more than we all could have hoped for when Denver drafted them this year.
10. And finally, I am thankful for 9-2, leading the AFC West and 2nd place in the AFC.
Voice your opinion on our Broncos Hardcore Message Board