Mr. Harrison’s Encore: On Sunday, Browns running back Jerome Harrison will face the Kansas City defense. Last seas… http://bit.ly/bPnhuv
Check out what TJ Ward had to say about the Chiefs in studio guest on theOBR radio show today.
About to go on-air on 1540AM, streamed on ESPNCleveland.com. Zeppe’s Pizzeria OBR Radio is set to hit the airwaves!
Seventh team a charm?: Hot News for FB Jed Collins http://bit.ly/aMHTbZ
Prepping for today’s Zeppe’s Pizzeria OBR Radio Program. Hit us up w/ questions and takes. 4PM on ESPNCleveland.com and 1540AM!
TSX: Browns’ Week 1 Grades: A recap of a nightmare last Sunday is offered up by The Sports Xchange, complete with … http://bit.ly/drYJZn
@markolivier10 We will probably get our first real sense of Delhomme’s status when the injury report comes out tomorrow.
Latest Links from the OBR Newswire
OBR Newswire on September 14th, 2010 AT 8:00 AM
These are links from the OBR Newswire for September 14th from 07:27 to 07:29:
- The Associated Press – Chiefs 21, Chargers 14 – If the Chiefs keep this up, football will be fun again in Kansas City.
- Bloomberg News – Deion Sanders and Art Modell on preliminary list for Pro Football Hall of Fame – Deion Sanders, Curtis Martin, Marshall Faulk and Jerome Bettis are among the first-year candidates eligible for the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2011.
- Akron Beacon Journal – Letters ask Jim Brown to rethink his decision – Browns president Mike Holmgren and owner Randy Lerner have written letters to Jim Brown, and Holmgren remains hopeful that the 74-year-old hall of fame running back will attend Sunday's unveiling of the team's Ring of Honor.
- Plain Dealer – Livingston: ‘Here we go again’ for Browns? Not yet, but it’s not far away – Is there credible evidence that this loss to a bad Tampa Bay team is not a case of "here we go again?"
- Canton Repository – Mangini says these aren’t the same old Browns – Roll your eyes with a here-we-go-again smirk if you wish, but you will find Eric Mangini looking back with steely eyes.
- Akron Beacon Journal – Coach Mangini downplaying injury to Browns quarterback Jake Delhomme – The Browns say there's no panic like in past seasons after another opening-day loss.
- The Associated Press – Browns’ Delhomme hurts ankle in opener – Turns out, the Browns may have more to worry about than Jake Delhomme's two costly interceptions in their opener.
- Canton Repository – Todd Porter: Better than the Bucs? Browns have to prove it – If I have to hear another Browns player talk about how much better the Browns are than the Buccaneers, I’m gonna find a way to screw this column up in the final two paragraphs like the Browns play football games on Sundays.
Browns-Bucs: Joe’s Game Review: Joe Brownlee’s fears come to pass in the stifling heat of Tampa… http://bit.ly/cDr0Ij
@MarcSessler RAC doesn’t have much cause for revenge. Randy took care of him very well.