OBR Newswire updates for March 7th through March 8th
OBR Newswire on March 8th, 2011 AT 8:00 AM
These are links from the OBR Newswire for March 7th through March 8th:
- The Associated Press – NFL and players union meet; no word if progress is made; talks resume Tuesday – Trying to work their way to a new labor deal, Commissioner Roger Goodell and NFL Players Association head DeMaurice Smith resumed negotiations for four hours Monday.
- Plain Dealer – Cleveland Browns prepping for a busy week of pro day workouts nationwide – As NFL free agency remains frozen in the league's labor imbroglio, team personnel departments are locked in on the pre-draft scouting season.
- ESPN.com – A look at the Browns’ LBs – It was a somewhat surprising move last week when the Cleveland Browns re-signed linebacker D'Qwell Jackson to a one-year extension.
- Yahoo! Sports – Browns cornerback received death threats from Browns fans – You might have noticed that the Cleveland Browns had a few lapses in the secondary last year. You also might have noticed that cornerback Eric Wright was involved in a few of them.
- ESPN.com – NFL: Taking stock of free-agent moves – If Peterson falls to (the Browns) at No. 6, there is no question they draft him.
- Newark Star-Ledger – Jets receiver Braylon Edwards’ DWI case adjourned until May – Braylon Edwards’ driving while intoxicated case has been adjourned again, with the Jets receiver next due in court May 16.
(Subscriber) Greetham: A Look at the Moves: Part One: Greetham examines Browns offense after their recent moves http://bit.ly/gyvkeP