Latest Links from the OBR Newswire
OBR Newswire on March 10th, 2011 AT 2:00 PM
These are links from the OBR Newswire for March 10th from 10:24 to 13:27:
- Akron Beacon Journal – Kiper says wide receiver Green fits Browns – ESPN NFL Draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. is leaning toward offense again, at least when it comes to guessing whom the Browns will take April 28 with the sixth overall pick.
- The Associated Press – NFL offers to share some financial data with players, who remain leery of data’s scope and value – The NFL's lead labor negotiator says the league offered to give the players' union financial information that the league doesn't even give its 32 clubs.
- News-Herald – Analyst Mel Kiper Jr.: Receiver A.J. Green could be Browns’ pick if QBs are selected early – The Browns are not looking for a quarterback in the first round of the draft, but three teams picking before them and needing quarterbacks could produce a ripple effect on what General Manager Tom Heckert decides, draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. said.
- ESPN.com – Why are Browns working out Cam Newton? – Here is an interesting development: The Cleveland Browns are holding a private workout for Auburn quarterback Cam Newton, according to Jason La Canfora of the NFL Network.
- USA Today – LSU’s Patrick Peterson could be first cornerback drafted No. 1 – Since the NFL's common draft was instituted in 1967, no defensive back has gone No. 1 overall.
- Crain’s Cleveland Business – Cleveland Browns owner Randy Lerner makes Forbes list of billionaires – Another year, another disappointment that you didn't make the Forbes list of the world's billionaires. (Unless you're Cleveland Browns owner Randy Lerner. And Randy, if you're reading this, thanks, and congratulations.)
- YouTube – Melt Bar and Grilled Food Review by the Cleveland Browns Chansi Stuckey – Here is Cleveland Browns wide receiver Chansi Stuckey's review of Melt Bar and Grilled located in Cleveland, OH. Watch as Chansi highly recommends this place for its unique styles of sandwiches and special grilled cheese.
- Fox Sports – Newton to work out for eight teams – Former Auburn University QB Cam Newton has eight private workouts scheduled, according to NFL.com.
(Subscriber) Sobo’s Uncanny Mock: Four-plus rounds of mock drafting action, including Cleveland’s possible targets http://bit.ly/eUDZGl