Here are some highlights from the current issue:
- Bernie Kosar talks what he feels Tim Couch should do to help the team, offering a bold move he feels Couch should make which would demonstrate that he's a team-oriented leader.
- Jeff Schudel takes a look at both the offense and defense as the team enters camp. Jeff argues that there are a number of similarities with the Browns team of 1986 that emerged as a Super Bowl contender after losing in the early round of the 1985 playoffs.
- Frank Derry examines the team's battle at the quarterback position, offering perspectives from both quarterbacks as they enter key phases in both of their careers.
- Frank also offers his thoughts on less-publicized decisions that the team must make, suggesting that the quarterback selection may be the "least of Davis' concerns"
- Qasim Mitchell, the intriguing undrafted offensive lineman, is the subject of this month's player profile.
- Lane Adkins reports on the Browns preparations to sign draft picks, as well as on the development of the youngsters during the rookie camp and quarterback schools.
- A new column, "dot.Commentary", provides a clear example of why "nude photos", rather than "nerd photos", are generally used to boost subscriptions. The nerd/commentator offers his opinions on why Head Coaches and Defensive Tackles should occasionally be careful what they say.
- Another newcomer to the magazine, linebacker Robert Jackson, discusses how he learned very quickly as a rookie that it's not wise to criticize an opponent.
- And lots more!!
Snag your subscription to Bernies Insiders magazine today as part of our annual Total Access Pass package!