· WR Josh Gordon registered 151 receiving yards to pass WR Braylon Edwards (1,289 in 2007) for the franchise's single-season record. Gordon now has 1,400 yards in 11 games. He has totaled 774 receiving yards over the last four games, an NFL record, according to Elias Sports Bureau. Gordon's seven 100-yard games this season are a club record and he is the only Browns player to record four straight 100-yard receiving games. Twelve of Gordon's 13 career touchdowns have come from 20-plus yards. Gordon is the first Browns player with at least one touchdown catch in four consecutive games since WR Kevin Johnson in 2001. In addition, his 2,205 receiving yards are the most by any player in their first 27 games as a Brown.
MOST RECEIVING YARDS IN FOUR-GAME SPAN, NFL HISTORY
Player Team Year Total
1. Josh Gordon Cle. 2013 774
2. Calvin Johnson Det. 2013 746
3. Charley Hennigan Hou. 1961 721
MOST RECEIVING YARDS BY A BROWN, SEASON
Player Pos. Year Games Total
1. Josh Gordon WR 2013 11 1,400
2. Braylon Edwards WR 2007 16 1,289
3. Webster Slaughter WR 1989 16 1,236
MOST RECEIVING YARDS IN FIRST 27 GAMES WITH THE BROWNS
Player Pos. Total
1. Josh Gordon WR 2,205
2. Kellen Winslow TE 1,628
3. Mac Speedie WR 1,557
BROWNS MOST 100-YARD RECEIVING GAMES, SEASON
Player Year Total
1. Josh Gordon 2013 7
2. Braylon Edwards 2007 4
Webster Slaughter 1989 4
Milt Morin 1968 4
Gary Collins 1965 4
GORDON'S GAME-BY-GAME STATS THE LAST FOUR WEEKS
Opp. Date Rec. Yards Lg. TD
at Cin. 11/17 5 125 74t 1
Pit. 11/24 14 237 47 1
Jax. 12/1 10 261 95t 2
N.E. 12/8 7 151 80t 1 TOTALS 36 774 5
AVG. PER GAME 9.0 193.5 1.25
· TE Jordan Cameron leads the team with 72 receptions, the second most by a Brown through the first 13 games of a season. WR Josh Gordon's 71 catches are tied for third.
MOST RECEPTIONS BY A BROWN
IN FIRST 13 GAMES OF A SEASON
Player Pos. Year Total
1. Ozzie Newsome TE 1984 74
2. Jordan Cameron TE 2013 72
3. Josh Gordon WR 2013 71
Kellen Winslow TE 2006 71
5. Ozzie Newsome TE 1983 70
· TE Jordan Cameron is the first player in Browns history to catch a touchdown pass from four different passers in a season, and the first NFL player to accomplish the feat since Carolina WR Steve Smith in 2007. Cameron has caught touchdown passes from QBs Brian Hoyer (3), Brandon Weeden (2) and Jason Campbell (1) and one from punter Spencer Lanningon a fake field goal.
· TE Jordan Cameron registered a career-high 121 receiving yards, marking his second career 100-yard game. He added his seventh touchdown catch of the season to take sole possession of the second-most by a Browns tight end. Cameron's 825 receiving yards are the fourth most by a Browns tight end in the first 13 games of a season.
MOST TD RECEPTIONS BY A BROWNS TIGHT END - SEASON
Player Year Total
1. Ozzie Newsome 1979 9
2. Jordan Cameron 2013 7
3. Ozzie Newsome 1983 6
Ozzie Newsome 1981 6
MOST RECEIVING YARDS BY A BROWNS TE
IN FIRST 13 GAMES OF A SEASON
Player Year Total
1. Kellen Winslow 2007 943
2. Ozzie Newsome 1984 888
3. Ozzie Newsome 1981 886
4. Jordan Cameron 2013 825
5. Ozzie Newsome 1983 791
· With Josh Gordon (151) and Jordan Cameron (121) each surpassing 100-receveing yards, it marked the first time the Browns had a pair of teammates reach 100 receiving yards in the same game since Sept. 16, 2007 (WR Braylon Edwards with 146 and TE Kellen Winslow with 100, vs. Cincinnati).
· QB Jason Campbell completed 29 of 44 passes for a career-high 391 yards with three touchdowns, zero interceptions and a 116.6 rating. His 391 yards are the sixth most in Browns history and the second-highest figure by a Browns QB on the road. Campbell has registered a rating of 100-plus in three of his five starts this season. He has 11 career 300-yard games.
MOST PASSING YARDS IN A GAME BY A BROWNS QUARTERBACK
Player Opp. Date Comp. Att. Yards
1. Brian Sipe Bal. 10/25/81 30 41 444
2. Bernie Kosar Pit. 11/23/86 28 46 414
3. Kelly Holcomb at Cin. 11/28/04 30 30 413
4. Bernie Kosar Mia. 11/10/86 32 50 401
5. Kelly Holcomb Arz. 11/16/03 29 35 392
6. Jason Campbell at N.E. 12/8/13 29 44 391
Brian Sipe G.B. 10/19/80 24 39 391
8. Brian Sipe S.D. 9/7/81 31 57 375
· Along with Brian Hoyer (321 at Minnesota on Sept. 22) and Brandon Weeden (370 vs. Jacksonville on Dec. 1) this marks the first time the Browns have ever had three players with 300-yard passing games in the same season.
· LB D'Qwell Jackson recorded his first interception of the season. He has been a part of five takeaways this season with an interception, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and two deflected passes that each were intercepted.
· LB Barkevious Mingo recorded his team-leading fifth sack of the season.
· LB Jabaal Sheard recorded a sack and has 4.5 on the season and one in each of the past two games. Sheard, who has led the club in sacks in each of the past two seasons, has 20 in his career.
· LB Paul Kruger recorded two sacks including one strip-sack, which was recovered by DL John Hughes. It marked his fourth career multiple-sack game. Kruger has 4.5 sacks this season and 20.0 in his career.
· TE Gary Barnidge registered a 40-yard touchdown grab, the longest touchdown catch of his career. He has a career-high two touchdowns this season.
· LT Joe Thomas extended his consecutive-snaps streak to 6,739, the longest active stretch in the league. Thomas has started all 109 games and hasn't missed an offensive play since being selected by the Browns with the third overall pick in the 2007 draft.
· C Alex Mack has started and played in each of the first 77 games of his career. He hasn't missed an offensive snap during his career, a stretch of 4,814 plays.
· K Billy Cundiff recorded three touchbacks on kickoffs. He has 35 on the season, the most in franchise history. He connected on field goals from 37 and 43 yards to improve to 18 of 23 on the season.
BROWNS MOST TOUCHBACKS ON KICKOFFS, SEASON
Player Year KO TB Percent
1. Billy Cundiff 2013 52 35 67.3
· DB T.J. Ward registered his second career 100-tackle season. He recorded a team-leading 105 tackles as a rookie in 2010 and is currently second on the team this year. Coaches film had credited Ward with 97 tackles entering the game. Press box figures credited him with eight tackles today.
· The Browns took their opening drive 47 yards on 10 plays, which resulted in a field goal. Cleveland has scored on its opening possession in each of the last three games (two field goals, one touchdown).
· OL Jason Pinkston made his 2013 debut playing as a reserve at both left and right guard. He missed the final 10 games in 2012 with a blood clot and was placed on injured reserve designated for return with a high-ankle sprain this season. He was active but did not play in the previous three contests after being activated on Nov. 11.