· Cleveland recorded a season-high three interceptions, its most in a game since Nov. 25, 2012, against Pittsburgh, when the team had three. It also marked the most by the Browns in a road game since Dec. 5, 2010 at Miami, when the team also had three.
· DB Tashaun Gipson tied a career high with two interceptions. Gipson, who led the team with five interceptions last year, is leading the club this season with four. He has seven interceptions in his last nine games. He was also the last Browns player to record two interceptions in a game (vs. Chicago on Dec. 15, 2013).
· DB Buster Skrine recorded an interception in his second consecutive game. He has two this season and four in his career.
· WR Andrew Hawkins recorded five receptions for a career-high 112 yards, including a career-long 65-yard catch. He leads the team this season in receptions (29) and receiving yards (382).
· LB Karlos Dansby recorded his team-leading third sack of the season. He has 41 career sacks.
· Rookie LB Chris Kirksey recorded a career-high seven tackles and added two special-teams tackles. He also registered his second sack of the season.
· LT Joe Thomas extended his consecutive-snaps streak to 7,316, the longest active stretch in the league. Thomas has started all 118 games and hasn’t missed an offensive play since being selected by the Browns with the third overall pick in the 2007 draft.
· K Billy Cundiff converted on field goals from 22 and 40 yards. He is 9 of 11 on field goal attempts the season.