I accurately predicted the Browns two 1st Round picks but thought that Bud Dupree and not Erving would be the pick at 19 if both were available.
Now it is time for a full 2nd Round NFL Mock, as well as a bonus 3rd Round pick for the Browns
- Titans: Dorial Green-Beckham - Sometimes you just know something is going to happen. Titans will pick DGB to help Marcus Mariota's transition but maybe should help their offensive linemore.
- Bucs: Donovan Smith - The Bucs need to add to their offensive line and Smith provides a player to help Jameis Winston have a decent offensive line.
- Raiders: T.J. Clemmings - The Raiders need to protect Derek Carr to keep him from throwing off his back foot out of fear.
- Jaguars: Tevin Coleman - Rumors are running rampant that Coleman is someone teams are very interested in moving up for. The Jaguars want to run the ball and the speedy Coleman just might be their pick.
- Jets: Jake Fisher - The Jets upgraded their defense a ton so far this off-season and now add Fisher, a 1st Round prospect, here in the second round. Geno Smith might be their guy, he might not be. They need to figure it out and Fisher can help at 4 positions on the line.
- Washington: Eli Harold - Again Washington goes safe with their pick. Instead of Randy Gregory, Harold gives them pass rush off the outside where they need a lot of help.
- Bears: Mario Edwards - A lot of smoke about Edwards being a 1st Rounder leading up to the Draft. Instead he falls here and can give the Bears someone who can play multiple positions in their 3-4.
- Giants: Landon Collins - Just a pick that makes a lot of sense. Giants need a safety and Collins is considered the top one in the draft, even if he lacks some range.
- Rams: Jaelen Collins - Two Collins in a row here as the Rams upgrade their secondary. They are tempted to go with another Jaelen in Jaelen Strong but balance their Todd Gurley pick with a defender.
- Falcons: Devin Funchess - We know the Kyle Shanahan system needs a move tight end type. Funchess is more of a big bodied receiver but with Roddy White and Julio Jones he will play inside in this role. A running back would also make sense.
- Browns: Devin Smith - A player that could fall to the 3rd round but I doubt it. If the Browns don't address pass rusher, I really want them to take a risk on Randy Gregory, than Smith is the type of guy that takes the top off the defense. Perfect in a play action passing, run oriented team.
- Saints: Randy Gregory - A pass rusher with character concerns who was mocked to the Saints in the 1st Round now falls to the 2nd. His fall could be much greater than this and I wouldn't be shocked.
- Vikings: Jaelen Strong - They denied Teddy Bridgewater a receiver in the 1st but come back with Strong here. Mike Wallace is the deep threat while Patterson plays the slot. Strong is an outside, bigger receiver to finish up the group.
- 49ers: Bendardrick McKinney - A player I really like, he has the bulk to play inside and helps offset the losses this off-season.
- Dolphins: Eddie Goldman - After getting Suh, Goldman is the big lineman that can take double teams and allow the big time free agent to get after the passer.
- Chargers: Bryce Petty - A surprise pick but the Philip Rivers issues with moving to LA puts them in a corner and they have to get some insurance. Petty is that insurance.
- Chiefs: Owa Odighizuwa - With Houston a Franchise Player, the Chiefs are in a tough position. He has said he wants to leave and could force his way out next year. OO can play all over the place.
- Bills: P.J. Williams - Rex likes his corners and with Petty off the board doesn't go for another QB. Williams has the ability to step in and play pretty quickly.
- Texans: Maxx Williams - Whether it is Brian Hoyer or Ryan Mallett, BOB needs to get a tight end threat that teams will fear. He is familiar with Williams from his time and Penn State and takes a shot at him here.
- Eagles: Preston Smith - Losing Trent Cole, the Eagles need to upgrade their defense and Smith is a guy some loved as a 1st Round talent to replace him.
- Bengals: Carl Davis - The Bengals struggled to get a push last year and Davis can free up Geno Atkins a bit more on the inside.
- Lions: Duke Johnson - The Lions need some interior defensive players but the value isn't there. Instead they continue their upgrade of the run game with Duke Johnson, who some think could be the top back in the draft.
- Cardinals: Ameer Abdullah - Pick a running back and put him here. The Cardinals need to run the ball more and Abdullah could be that guy.
- Steelers: Eric Rowe - The Steelers clearly need secondary help and Rowe out of Utah is the best player left on the board.
- Panthers: Tre Jackson - The Panthers shouldn't ignore their offensive line again. Jackson is one option, though we could see them trying to trade up for a tackle.
- Ravens: Ali Marpet - Just because I know it will annoy some Browns fans and offensive line is a place they need some help.
- Broncos: Hroniss Grasu - The Broncos dealt away Manny Ramirez and needs to upgrade their line play. A bit of a run on OL here.
- Cowboys: Jay Ajayi - The Cowboys need a back and Ajayi could be very good but knee concerns have him fall down the board a bit.
- Colts: Jordan Phillips - The Colts get lucky with a defensive tackle falling. Phillips has some back injury issues but is called a "Dancing Bear" by many.
- Packers: Ronald Darby - The Packers lost Tramon Williams, to the Browns, and get a 1st Round type talent in Darby here in the 2nd Round.
- Seahawks: Danielle Hunter - Seattle goes for a defensive lineman with their 1st pick. They could look at a Sammie Coates or an offensive lineman but they are always looking defense.
Patriots: Eric Kendricks - A 1st Round player falls to the end of the 2nd here. Patriots gets a pure football player who can make plays all over the field.
Browns: Brett Hundley - Not exactly who I would pick here but I could see them take Hundley who has the athletic ability, leadership and work ethic here in the 3rd round. He needs 2 or 3 years to develop but has a base that the Browns like.
What do you think about our 2nd Round Mock NFL Draft?
Follow TheOBR on twitter: @TheOBR