October 4, 2015
Cleveland Browns (1-2) vs. San Diego Chargers (1-2)
Qualcomm Stadium, California
4:00 p.m. ET Kickoff
Local Television: CBS, Channel 19
Play-by-play: Steve Tasker Analyst: Steve Beurlein Sidline: Scott Kaplan
Cleveland Browns Radio Network
Flagship stations: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Play-by-play: Jim Donovan Analyst: Doug Dieken Sideline reporter: Nathan Zegura
Rushing: Isaiah Crowell (37-128, 3.5, 1 TD)
Passing: Josh McCown (33-57, 390, 2 TD)
Receiving: Travis Benjamin (10-249, 24.9, 4 TD)
San Diego Chargers:
Rushing: Melvin Gordon (44-190, 4.3)
Passing: Philip Rivers (76-102, 890, 5 TD)
Receiving: Keenan Allen (29-315, 10.9, 2 TD)
10/28/12 Browns 7, Chargers 6 in Cleveland
Projected Browns Starting Line-up:
Questionable: Shaun Draughn, Tashaun Gipson
Probable: Justin Gilbert, Josh McCown, Mitchell Schwartz, Travis Benjamin, Karlos Dansby, Joe Haden, Johnny Manziel
Out: Scott Solomon, K’Waun Williams, Craig Robertson, Desmond Bryant, Robert Turbin
- TE Gary Barnidge set career highs in receptions (six) and receiving yards (105), while adding a 28-yard touchdown against Oakland (9/27). It marked his first 100-yard game and fourth career touchdown.
- LT Joe Thomas has played every Browns offensive snap since he was selected by the club in the first round of the NFL draft in 2007. While appearing in 131 career games, Thomas has played in all 8,095 offensive snaps, the longest active stretch in the league. RT Mitchell Schwartz has not missed an offensive snap since joining the Browns as a second-round pick in 2012 and neither has LG Joel Bitonio, a second round pick in 2014.
- LB Karlos Dansby led the team with nine tackles against Oakland (9/27) and is leading the team this season with 25.
- P Andy Lee is leading the NFL with a 47.6 net punting average and is second with an average of 54.3 yards per punt. Lee, a three-time Pro Bowler, was acquired by the Browns this offseason from the 49ers for a conditional draft pick.
- QB Josh McCown Could join Otto Graham, Brian Sipe and Brian Hoyer as the only Browns QBs to throw for 300 yard in consecutive games.