November 5, 2015
Cleveland Browns (2-6) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (7-0)
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati
8:25 p.m. Kickoff
National Television: NFL Network
Local Television: CBS, Channel 19
Play-by-play: Jim Nantz, Analyst: Phil Simms, Sidelines: Tracy Wolfson
Cleveland Browns Radio Network
Flagship stations: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Play-by-play: Jim Donovan Analyst: Doug Dieken Sideline reporter: Nathan Zegura
Rushing: Isaiah Crowell (91-295, 3.2, 1 TD)
Passing: Josh McCown (165-254, 1,897, 11 TD)
Receiving: Gary Barnidge (40-567, 14.2, 6 TD)
Rushing: Giovani Bernard (78-439, 5.6, 2 TD)
Passing: Andy Dalton (153-231, 1,992, 15 TD)
Receiving: A.J. Green (46-649, 14.1, 4 TD)
12/14/14 Browns 0, Bengals 30 in Cleveland
Projected Browns Starting Line-up:
Questionable: Tashaun Gipson, Nate Orchard, Craig Robertson
Probable: Johnny Manziel
Out: Brian Hartline, Andrew Hawkins, Rob Housler (IR), Josh McCown, Joe Haden, Jordan Poyer, Donte Whitner
- Cleveland is 22-29 all-time in primetime games, including a 5-6 mark on Thursday nights. The Browns have won their last two primetime games, which were both on Thursday.
- The Browns defense has recorded 13 takeaways this season, tied for sixth-most in the league. The team has eight fumble recoveries and five interceptions.
- Rookie RB Duke Johnson Jr. is tied for fourth among all NFL running backs with 33 receptions. Among all NFL rookies, he is second in receptions and third in receiving yards. His 33 receptions are the most by a Browns player through the first eight games of his rookie season.
- WR Andrew Hawkins was acquired by Cleveland as a restricted free agent in 2014 after three seasons with the Bengals. Hawkins appeared in 35 games with Cincinnati, totaling 86 receptions for 995 yards with four touchdowns.
- OL Joe Thomas has started all 136 career games and has not missed an offensive snap since joining the Browns as the third overall selection of the 2007 draft. His consecutive snaps streak of 8,443 is the longest active stretch in the league.