A few thoughts before you skip down to the actually Mock Draft. (You just skipped down didn't you? You little skipper!)
- Picks are based on what I would do if I were those teams.
- I have already reached out to people who cover some of the teams to get intel.
- If I have inside information, will be noted in some way.
- I try not to look at other Mock Drafts but use as many people's Big Boards as possible.
- Will go into more detail for Cleveland Browns picks as process goes on.
- Remember that QBs tend to rise up boards in the process.
- Remember that big guys on the line tend to dominate the 1st Round.
- The OL class is not good.
- The defensive class is great.
- I will do Full 1st Round Mocks, plus pick #33, and 4 Round Browns Mock Drafts.
- On to 2017 NFL Mock Draft 1.0:
|Thought:||Best player. Attacks the QB.|
|Thought:||Big, strong & young for new regime.|
|Thought:||John Fox needs to win now. Allen great.|
|Thought:||Fowler's been eh, Barnett can get after QB.|
|Thought:||Get star QB the star WR. Easy.|
|Thought:||Bowles returns, best RB protects young QB.|
|Thought:||Dynamic WR across from Keenan Allen.|
|Thought:||No OL value here. Replace Josh Norman.|
|Thought:||CIN lacks speed at 2nd level. Not anymore.|
|Thought:||New regime gets big, young QB to develop.|
|Thought:||Saints D is terrible. Got to get to QB somehow.|
|Thought:||Big, rangy hitter type in backend. D needs a lot.|
|Thought:||Slide Humphries inside, helps run & pass.|
|Thought:||Limited playmakers on backend. Jones great.|
|Thought:||Young OL now stud, multifaceted back.|
|Thought:||BAL gets another versatile pass rusher.|
|Thought:||Desean Jackson replacement.|
|Thought:||Can block and catch. Mariota very happy.|
|Thought:||Bucs need a back, McCaffrey can do it all.|
|Thought:||Likely picked higher after Combine. Stud.|
|Thought:||Have to be bold w/ talent everywhere else.|
|Thought:||Will shock some out of Vandy, can flat out play.|
|Thought:||Falls due to effort concerns, Pack often go big.|
|Thought:||Cameron Wake needs replaced, someday.|
|Thought:||The OL is bad, terrible and no good.|
|Thought:||Versatile player who falls but fits w/ Quinn.|
|Thought:||Giants need to run the ball, Feeney best OG.|
|Thought:||Steelers pass rush has been disappointing.|
|Thought:||Attitude concerns but Andy Reid gambles.|
|Thought:||Got to free up pass rushers, Brantley helps.|
|Thought:||Got pressure with no names, Anderson boosts.|
|Thought:||Bill finally gets a DB pick right?|
|Thought:||Pairing Baker w/ Adams solves secondary.|