The #1 pick, the Browns, his statements about playing in the cold and the video related to playing for Dallas were all big topics for Garrett.
Instead of the standard write-up of his statements, today going to use my Twitter feed to give you a look into Garrett's press conference. I will follow that with some of my takeaways specifically related to the Browns and Garrett.
Garrett was also asked what the weirdest question he got has been. He responded that he was asked what his "Biggest Regret" was. He then realized that he had opened a can of worms but when asked his answer quickly replied "That Dallas video!"
- Not surprisingly, Garrett is huge but his demeanor is very approachable.
- His body was somehow both lean but strong. He can add good weight.
- His arms hang down, very low.
- He is very thoughtful in his responses but doesn't seem to say what people want him to say. Sincere.
- While his demeanor is approachable, can he be aggressive on the field?
- He noted that he would be meeting with the Browns later on Saturday.
- Being the best is very important to him including wanting to be the #1 pick.
- Garrett recognizes he has to prove something. Whether it is beyond being the #1 pick, being the best athlete in his family or in comparisons to Von Miller and Jadeveon Clowney.
- He would be the "first guy off the bus" and has media,
fansand teams giddy for what he can become based on his specimen-built-in-a-lab body.
What do you think of Garrett's responses & is he your pick with the #1 pick?