2. No Browns games were on Monday Night Football in the three seasons from 1982-84. However, Cleveland did play one Monday game during that time span. It was during the 1984 season. What team did the Browns play, who won, and what week was it in?
3. Name the only year in which the Browns attracted at least 80,000 fans to every home game.
4. When Brian Sipe passed for 4,132 yards in 1980, he became just the second player in NFL history to attain at least 4,000 yards passing in one season. Who preceded him?
5. Who was Paul McDonald's backup quarterback in 1984?
6. Who caught a 27-yard touchdown pass from Mike Phipps to give the Browns a 14-13 lead over the heavily-favored, unbeaten Dolphins in an AFC Divisional Playoff on Christmas Eve 1972?
7. Who kicked the game-winning field goal as time expired to give the Browns a 30-29 upset over the Broncos in Mile High Stadium on Oct. 8, 1990,Cleveland's first win in Denver in 18 years?
8. Jim Brown failed to show up for training camp on time in the summer of 1966 – and subsequently retired – because he was busy with his acting role in a motion picture that was being filmed at the time. What movie was it?
9. Name the only three current NFL teams the Browns have never beaten at home.
10. Who was the Browns' starting quarterback in their first game on Sept. 6, 1946, against the Miami Seahawks?
The questions for Trivia Time are being provided by Roger Gordon, author of Browns Facts and Trivia, a 300-page compendium of all the Browns trivia one could ever hope to know! For more information on Roger's book, click this page to see more details!