- The Browns, Bengals and Steelers each entered the final weekend of the
1976 season with 9-4 records. Why did the Browns have no shot at winning the
AFC Central Division when they took the field in Kansas City?
- In what stadium did the Browns play their first-ever exhibition game?
- In what year did John Elway have his first great game against the Browns
- or, against any other team, for that matter?
- In what calendar year did the Browns have three head coaches?
- The Browns game the week of Sept. 11, 2001, was rescheduled for nearly
four months later due to terrorist attacks on the United States. Who was the
Browns' opponent supposed to have been that week?
- Name the only Browns' head coach with prior NFL head coaching
- How many quarterbacks threw for 4,000 yards in one NFL season prior to
Brian Sipe in 1980?
- In what nine seasons did the Browns sport orange pants for every single
- When was the last time the Browns played on Thanksgiving Day - 1982, 1989, or 1994?
- What was the Browns' composite winning percentage in Paul Brown's last four seasons as head coach - .538,.606, or .702?
Friday Browns Trivia
The OBR Top Stories
Will Browns avoid a full year without a win?If the Browns don't defeat the Bengals on Sunday the franchise would go over a full calendar year without a win
The OBRYesterday at 5:21 PM
RG3 starts, but will it give Browns a spark?With Robert Griffin III set to return to the field, will it give the Browns the spark needed to win?
The OBRYesterday at 9:25 AM
Browns to Columbus in 2018?The Browns confirmed that they are once again exploring moving part of training camp to Columbus in 2018
The OBRYesterday at 9:11 AM
Could former top pick find home with Browns?Jonathan Cooper--the seventh overall draft choice in the 2013 NFL Draft--will get his first chance to start for the Browns this week against the Bengals
The OBRWednesday at 9:42 AM