- The Browns, Bengals and Steelers each entered the final weekend of the
1976 season with 9-4 records. Why did the Browns have no shot at winning the
AFC Central Division when they took the field in Kansas City?
- In what stadium did the Browns play their first-ever exhibition game?
- In what year did John Elway have his first great game against the Browns
- or, against any other team, for that matter?
- In what calendar year did the Browns have three head coaches?
- The Browns game the week of Sept. 11, 2001, was rescheduled for nearly
four months later due to terrorist attacks on the United States. Who was the
Browns' opponent supposed to have been that week?
- Name the only Browns' head coach with prior NFL head coaching
- How many quarterbacks threw for 4,000 yards in one NFL season prior to
Brian Sipe in 1980?
- In what nine seasons did the Browns sport orange pants for every single
- When was the last time the Browns played on Thanksgiving Day - 1982, 1989, or 1994?
- What was the Browns' composite winning percentage in Paul Brown's last four seasons as head coach - .538,.606, or .702?
Friday Browns Trivia
The OBR Top Stories
Jackson rules out trading No. 1 pick for QBHue Jackson told reporters at the owners meetings in Phoenix that the team is doing everything they can to find a quarterback, short of giving up the No. 1 overall pick
The OBRYesterday at 11:37 AM
Browns re-sign Jamie MederThe Browns re-signed defensive lineman Jamie Meder
The OBRYesterday at 11:20 AM
Browns sign Matt McCantsThe Browns brought in another offensive lineman to compete for a spot on the O-line
The OBRMonday at 10:32 AM
Hue talks of Osweiler for first time--sort ofSince the Browns acquired Brock Osweiler in a trade that included a second-round draft choice, Hue Jackson hasn't spoken about Osweiler publicly until Sunday
The OBRMonday at 6:21 AM
Could Trubisky be Browns next 1st round QB?Will Mentor's Mitchell Trubisky be the next Browns quarterback?
The OBRSunday at 2:02 PM