- The Browns, Bengals and Steelers each entered the final weekend of the
1976 season with 9-4 records. Why did the Browns have no shot at winning the
AFC Central Division when they took the field in Kansas City?
- In what stadium did the Browns play their first-ever exhibition game?
- In what year did John Elway have his first great game against the Browns
- or, against any other team, for that matter?
- In what calendar year did the Browns have three head coaches?
- The Browns game the week of Sept. 11, 2001, was rescheduled for nearly
four months later due to terrorist attacks on the United States. Who was the
Browns' opponent supposed to have been that week?
- Name the only Browns' head coach with prior NFL head coaching
- How many quarterbacks threw for 4,000 yards in one NFL season prior to
Brian Sipe in 1980?
- In what nine seasons did the Browns sport orange pants for every single
- When was the last time the Browns played on Thanksgiving Day - 1982, 1989, or 1994?
- What was the Browns' composite winning percentage in Paul Brown's last four seasons as head coach - .538,.606, or .702?
Friday Browns Trivia
The OBR Top Stories
Photo Gallery: Cleveland Browns OTAsPhotos from the Off-Season Training Activities on May 24, 2017. (NOTE: Depending on your internet speed, photos may take some time to display).
The OBRThursday at 1:55 PM
McCourty ready to play where needed--CB or SBrowns defensive back Jason McCourty said he's ready to contribute wherever he's needed, whether that be at cornerback or safety.
The OBRThursday at 9:57 AM
Osweiler:'Absolutely' starting NFL caliber QBBrock Osweiler spoke with reporters for the first time after being traded to the Browns almost two months ago.
The OBRWednesday at 11:51 AM
NFL changes overtime, roster movesThe NFL passed a few resolutions Tuesday at the owners meetings, some of them pretty significant in the way the game and rosters are managed.
Viking UpdateTuesday at 10:25 AM
Injuries in English: Howard WilsonRookie DB Howard Wilson injured his Patella almost immediately after taking the field for the Browns. What does this mean and how is it cured? OBR injury expert Brandon Bowers digs…
The OBRSunday at 8:18 AM