- The Browns, Bengals and Steelers each entered the final weekend of the
1976 season with 9-4 records. Why did the Browns have no shot at winning the
AFC Central Division when they took the field in Kansas City?
- In what stadium did the Browns play their first-ever exhibition game?
- In what year did John Elway have his first great game against the Browns
- or, against any other team, for that matter?
- In what calendar year did the Browns have three head coaches?
- The Browns game the week of Sept. 11, 2001, was rescheduled for nearly
four months later due to terrorist attacks on the United States. Who was the
Browns' opponent supposed to have been that week?
- Name the only Browns' head coach with prior NFL head coaching
- How many quarterbacks threw for 4,000 yards in one NFL season prior to
Brian Sipe in 1980?
- In what nine seasons did the Browns sport orange pants for every single
- When was the last time the Browns played on Thanksgiving Day - 1982, 1989, or 1994?
- What was the Browns' composite winning percentage in Paul Brown's last four seasons as head coach - .538,.606, or .702?
Friday Browns Trivia
The OBR Top Stories
LB's: Collins, Kirksey central in defenseThe Browns plan to build their defense with linebackers Jamie Collins and Christian Kirksey, who were both signed to long-term contract extensions in the off-season
The OBRFriday at 6:23 PM
DB's: Haden's play could be key to secondaryThe Browns currently have 19 defensive backs on their 90-man roster as they head for training camp. The Browns are hoping for a big year from Joe Haden, as well as first-round…
The OBRTuesday at 5:02 PM
Rookie Expectations: Myles GarrettAs we prepare for the start of Training Camp, it is time to take a look at the Browns rookie class and expectations for them. Starting out with Myles Garrett.
The OBRTuesday at 1:47 PM
Look Ahead: 2018 Browns Mock DraftA quick, fun look ahead to the Browns 2018 NFL Mock Draft
The OBRTuesday at 5:00 AM