- Houston Texans—Reggie Bush, RB, USC
Consensus best player available.
- New Orleans Saints—D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia
Need to replace LeCharles Bentley and rebuild the line.
- Tennessee Titans—Matt Leinart, QB, USC
Heir apparent to Steve McNair.
- New York Jets—Mario Williams, DE, North Carolina State
Replace pass rush of John Abraham.
- Green Bay Packers—A.J. Hawk, LB, Ohio State
Sorry, Browns fans.
- San Francisco 49ers—Michael Huff, S, Texas
Looking for the next Ronnie Lott.
- Oakland Raiders—Vince Young, QB, Texas
Raiders always take the controversial pick,
- Buffalo Bills—Haloti Ngata, DL, Oregon
Man in the middle for a dozen or more years.
- Detroit Lions—Jimmy Williams, DB, Virginia Tech
Lions decide to quit drafting WRs in the first round
- Arizona Cardinals—Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
Looking for franchise QB
- St. Louis Rams—Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland
This draft's prototype TE
- Cleveland Browns—Brodrick Bunkley, DL, Florida State
Can play NT or DE
- Baltimore Ravens—Winston Justice, OT, USC
- Philadelphia Eagles—Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State
- Atlanta Falcons—Tamba Hali, DE, Penn State
- Miami Dolphins—Tye Hill, CB, Clemson
- Minnesota Vikings—Ernie Sims, LB, Florida State
- Dallas Cowboys—Kamerion Wimbley, DE, Florida State
- San Diego Chargers—Chad Jackson, WR, Florida
- Kansas City Chiefs—Ashton Youboty, CB, Ohio State
- New England Patriots—DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis
- Denver Broncos—Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers—Marcus McNeill, OT, Auburn
- Cincinnati Bengals—Gabriel Watson, DL, Michigan
- New York Giants—Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa
- Chicago Bears—Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia
- Carolina Panthers—Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
- Jacksonville Jaguars—Antonio Cromartie, CB, Florida
- Denver Broncos—Eric Winston, OT, Miami
- Indianapolis Colts—Lindale White, RB, USC
- Seattle Seahawks—Max Jean-Gilles, OL, Georgia
- Pittsburgh Steelers—Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio State
Mock Draft Week: Day 1, Fred Greetham
The OBR Top Stories
Browns announce 4 year contract for CollinsThe Browns landed one of their marquee players to a four year contract extension
The OBRYesterday at 2:57 PM
Williams always wanted to join Dawg PoundBrowns new defensive coordinator Gregg Williams said he's always wanted to be a part of the Dawg Pound
The OBRFriday at 5:19 PM
Williams: No compromise on effort, toughnessGregg Williams has set the tone early that he will not compromise on the effort and toughness aspect he expects from his players.
The OBRFriday at 3:54 PM
Report: Browns close to deal with CollinsAccording to reports, the Browns are closing in on a deal to keep linebacker Jamie Collins from becoming a free agent
The OBRFriday at 2:49 AM